Captain Nemo

Lego BrickHeadz 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

On 6/25/2018 at 9:44 AM, RyanMe said:

Pics of Groot and rocket Brickheadz have just been released on Lego's twitter feed

Just bringing the image here:

42100548565_d4651f3a60_z.jpg

What all brickheadz were supposed to release today? Frozen, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Little Mermaid, and Ghostbusters?  Is that all or is there more?

July

41615: Harry Potter & Hedwig, $14.99

41616: Hermione Granger, $9.99

41617: Elsa, $9.99

41618: Anna & Olaf, $14.99

41619: Darth Vader, $9.99

41620: Stormtrooper, $9.99

41621: Ron Weasley & Albus Dumbledore, $19.99

41622: Peter Venkman & Slimer, $19.99

41623: Ariel & Ursula, $19.99

4 hours ago, seltun said:

July

41615: Harry Potter & Hedwig, $14.99

41616: Hermione Granger, $9.99

41617: Elsa, $9.99

41618: Anna & Olaf, $14.99

41619: Darth Vader, $9.99

41620: Stormtrooper, $9.99

41621: Ron Weasley & Albus Dumbledore, $19.99

41622: Peter Venkman & Slimer, $19.99

41623: Ariel & Ursula, $19.99

Anybody know how long t takes before Lego allows amazon to start selling. I got a $50 gift card I need to spend. 

Links of interest:

41627 Luke Skywalker & Master Yoda

41628 Princess Leia Organa

41629 Boba Fett

41632 is the last Brickheadz set for 2018, not counting 40272-40275 (WItch, Turkey, Mr. Claus, and Mrs. Claus). It is a Homer Simpson & Krusty the Clown dual pack - exclusive to Walmart in the USA. Should be a solid option -  I can certainly (or, at the very least, realistically) see it hopping off of shelves for TLG. It's a November release. :)

Edited by Azani

5 hours ago, Azani said:

41632 is the last Brickheadz set for 2018, not counting 40272-40275 (WItch, Turkey, Mr. Claus, and Mrs. Claus). It is a Homer Simpson & Krusty the Clown dual pack - exclusive to Walmart in the USA. Should be a solid option -  I can certainly (or, at the very least, realistically) see it hopping off of shelves for TLG. It's a November release. :)

Huh, so they still have the Simpsons license... :shrug_confused:

6 hours ago, Azani said:

Links of interest:

41629 Boba Fett

This is spectacular! LEGO hasn't even given us any The Simpsons sets since those three LEGO Dimensions packs in 2015! Glad to hear LEGO still has the license for The Simpsons!

1 hour ago, essel said:

Nice to read this! :sweet:

What about reference 41631, then?

This could be the Overwatch set, but I'm just guessing here.

8 hours ago, Azani said:

This is great news. 

Has anyone found the newly released brickheadz anywhere?

9 hours ago, Azani said:

Links of interest:

41629 Boba Fett

Where did you hear about the Homer/Krusty set?  Also being Walmart exclusive?  I made a MOC of Homer actually two weeks ago would be nice to compare how it would look to an official lego creation.  Hopefully a picture comes out soon.

Ooh, a Simpsons set! Looks like they're really putting the Dimensions licensing to good use! I'm a little surprised they picked Krusty over Bart, considering how they just started to release smaller characters.

Has there been any retail sightings of Venkman & Slimer anywhere but S@H or Lego Stores?

Released here in Europe on July 1st but no luck. Strange the Jurassic pair are freely available but others (BTTF and now GB) aren't.

2 hours ago, Lucarex said:

Has there been any retail sightings of Venkman & Slimer anywhere but S@H or Lego Stores?

Released here in Europe on July 1st but no luck. Strange the Jurassic pair are freely available but others (BTTF and now GB) aren't.

not sure about lego stores but at least in the US S@H immediately had that set and the Little Mermaid set on backorder as soon as it went on sale on the 1st.  I was refreshing the page like crazy to pick up those along with the Star Wars and HP Brickheadz.  The Ghostbusters were temporarily available yesterday and my order was shipped.  But now the Ghostbusters are backordered again.  My guess is there probably just wasn't much produced to begin with and Lego didn't anticipate the demand for it considered it was dropped 3 other major franchise Brickheadz releases on the same day (HP, SW, and Frozen).  

I should hopefully have mine late next week.

9 hours ago, julesvincent said:

This could be the Overwatch set, but I'm just guessing here.

Set #41631 will be from Fantastic Beasts including Newt Scamander and another unknown character. I guess it will me Niffler.

2 hours ago, BrickHeadz_de said:

Set #41631 will be from Fantastic Beasts including Newt Scamander and another unknown character. I guess it will me Niffler.

Nope; when you read my post that informed you that it would be a FB kit, I must have missed adding in the bit about it being $19.99. :P It's another human.

It's not a young Dumbledore, but outside of that, I don't know for certain as to who else it could be. My bet is on Grindelwald. 

Edited by Azani

This would be great news once again — I must say I know very little about Overwatch, so I'd rather get something familiar ;)

17 hours ago, Lucarex said:

My local Lego store has loads 

6 hours ago, Whovastron said:

My local Lego store has loads 

They all do I know. I just asked if anywhere else. Seems exclusive only at this point like BTTF.

1 hour ago, Lucarex said:

They all do I know. I just asked if anywhere else. Seems exclusive only at this point like BTTF.

My bad, I misread your post! :cry_happy:

On 7/7/2018 at 1:46 AM, Azani said:

Nope; when you read my post that informed you that it would be a FB kit, I must have missed adding in the bit about it being $19.99. :P It's another human.

It's not a young Dumbledore, but outside of that, I don't know for certain as to who else it could be. My bet is on Grindelwald. 

Also, there is another reason: The BrickHeadz lead-designer said in an interview they were working on 4 smaller companions. This would have been: Olaf, Hedwig, Yoda and Rocket. So no more companions this year. 

I'd love to see a Grindlewald BrickHeadz figure, but I'd also like the idea of a Jacob. I think we'll know more in the near future...

5 hours ago, StoneWarsDE said:

Also, there is another reason: The BrickHeadz lead-designer said in an interview they were working on 4 smaller companions. This would have been: Olaf, Hedwig, Yoda and Rocket. So no more companions this year. 

How do you account for Slimer then?