Captain Nemo

Lego BrickHeadz 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

12 hours ago, just2good said:

Where did you get it? I'm just curious which store is getting this one as an exclusive. I think it's gonna be like a Best Buy or something. :look:

Toys'R'Us in Germany. I don't know which US store will get them.

On 4/27/2018 at 11:43 AM, Lego-Freak said:

I also got the new JL ones today, found them in one of the LEGO stores in Paris :thumbup:

I can't wait to find them. But I will be doing some sort of mod to Batman's eyes.  Not really feeling those goggles.

I absolutely love the BrickHeadz Marty McFly & Doc Brown set.  I only found them once in my area and never saw them again after that.  Boxes were beat up but I just wanted to own the set so badly.

Here's my speed build video for those interested.

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

According to @dimaks13 we are getting a nightmare before Christmas duel pack with jack and sally 

I would rather have a regular set, but what are you gonna do? My son will be happy, anyway.

28 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

According to @dimaks13 we are getting a nightmare before Christmas duel pack with jack and sally 

OH GOD

I suppose it will be out around Halloween, which means it will probably be unveiled at the SDCC

Not sure if it’s been said but there’s a list out there which has the Nightmare Before Christmas set listed, along with a load of ‘confidential’ ones. I’m gonna call it now; one of them is gonna be a Peter Venkman and Slimer, I can just feel it...

22 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

10 hours ago, Whovastron said:

Not sure if it’s been said but there’s a list out there which has the Nightmare Before Christmas set listed, along with a load of ‘confidential’ ones. I’m gonna call it now; one of them is gonna be a Peter Venkman and Slimer, I can just feel it...

Yup. He "discovered" it on that list, which was a series of screenshots from Brickseek.com.

All of the "confidential" kits listed therein - every single one -has already been released - most of them are from the winter. That said, I'd keep your hopes up. :)

Have you seen the moc of the brickheadz style delorean? How long will it take to have also vehicles like funko?

1 hour ago, MOMAtteo79 said:

Have you seen the moc of the brickheadz style delorean? How long will it take to have also vehicles like funko?

Awwwww Yisssss!!! That would be so cool!

3 hours ago, J4ck said:

Awwwww Yisssss!!! That would be so cool!

Here's the MOC he's talking about, if you haven't seen it already. I saw it the other day over on The Brothers Brick blog myself. :classic:

Spoiler
DSC09602w

1 hour ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Here's the MOC he's talking about, if you haven't seen it already. I saw it the other day over on The Brothers Brick blog myself. :classic:

Hide contents

DSC09602w

I have seen it already, thanks man! It's soo cool!

On 04/05/2018 at 7:46 AM, Whovastron said:

I’m gonna call it now; one of them is gonna be a Peter Venkman and Slimer, I can just feel it...

Mot saying I’m a genius...but....I am

:laugh:

10 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Out of no where Lego just revealed the ghostbusters Brickheadz (called that a while ago) and it’s Peter and a  slimer

The Brick Fan - LEGO BrickHeadz Ghostbusters Peter Venkman & Slimer Revealed 

Spoiler

LEGO BrickHeadz Ghostbusters Peter Venkman & Slimer

12 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

the Harry Potter brickheadz 

It appears to me that Dumbledore's eyes are printed onto transparent 1×2 tiles, which represent his bifocals.

Edited by Digger of Bricks

Frozen Elsa, Anna and Olaf Brickheadz leaked. Anna and Elsa look good, but Olaf is rather stubby and looses his charm I think. 

Quick Thought is there some connection between the Lego Dimensions Packs and BrickHeadz releases as in "have license will use" ??

Do you think that it will follow and well see Doctor Who, portal, Goonies etc etc 

27 minutes ago, Benny benny BENNY said:

Quick Thought is there some connection between the Lego Dimensions Packs and BrickHeadz releases as in "have license will use" ??

Do you think that it will follow and well see Doctor Who, portal, Goonies etc etc 

Only in that LEGO has existing relationships with those brands and licensors, and they've been interested in collaborating previously. I don't think there was anything written into the Dimensions licensing agreements for Brickheadz, but it's probably a lot easier for LEGO to work with someone who they've worked with in the past than it is for them to put together a proposal from scratch.

With all the big/small pairs coming up, I‘m calling a C3PO & R2D2 as well as a Poe & BB8 double pack!

Edited by julesvincent