Captain Nemo

Lego BrickHeadz 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

On 15/03/2018 at 12:29 AM, Azani said:

Correct. 41611 Marty McCoy & Doc Brown will launch at $19.99 US. Thanks @dimaks13 for that bit.

I wouldn't necessarily say so.

Yeah, so, just to clarify, this is what we'll be seeing:

April
41613 Mr. Incredible & Frozone (Exclusive)
41614 Owen & Blue (Walmart Exclusive)
41611 Marty McFly & Doc Brown (Exclusive)

There better be a way for those of us who don't live in America to get exclusives like these. Not so bothered about the Incredibles ones but I'd like those Jurassic World and Back to the Future Brickheadz. I hope your information is wrong and that they will be available to purchase on the LEGO Shop. It would seem odd to make the Back To The Future one in particular an exclusive.

2 hours ago, Lego-fire said:

Why isn’t go brick me marked as coming soon? It’s not even on the Lego site. 

Got the last one in Sheffield Lego store at 4pm today.

23 hours ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

There better be a way for those of us who don't live in America to get exclusives like these. Not so bothered about the Incredibles ones but I'd like those Jurassic World and Back to the Future Brickheadz. I hope your information is wrong and that they will be available to purchase on the LEGO Shop. It would seem odd to make the Back To The Future one in particular an exclusive.

No offense man, but I think that what you're hoping to hear that my information is correctAnd it is :)

As I believe that I've said a few times, BH 41610 - 41614 will be available worldwide; if anything you'll have an easier time finding them in the EU than in the states; I'm not even sure if they will be exclusives there. I'm happy to try and see if I can help; If you need links, just ask.

In the US, #41611 (Back To The Future) will be a Target exclusive. At the moment, to be straight-upI have no idea what's up with 41613 mr. Incredible & Frozone.

Edited by Azani

On 3/30/2018 at 8:37 PM, RyanMe said:

Brickfan.com has photos of the incredible brickheadz up

Yup; spotted in a LEGO store in the southeast US.

EDIT: Freakig bizarre... why the heck is this a separate post?

Edited by Azani

8 hours ago, Azani said:

No offense man, but I think that what you're hoping to hear that my information is correctAnd it is :)

As I believe that I've said a few times, BH 41610 - 41614 will be available worldwide; if anything you'll have an easier time finding them in the EU than in the states; I'm not even sure if they will be exclusives there. I'm happy to try and see if I can help; If you need links, just ask.

In the US, #41611 (Back To The Future) will be a Target exclusive. At the moment, to be straight-upI have no idea what's up with 41613 mr. Incredible & Frozone.

As long as they are available worldwide, or I will be writing a strongly worded email of complaint to LEGO.

56 minutes ago, grum64 said:

...and not this? :sweet:

Well, usually brick-sorting gizmo gag posts don't fool me quite as easily, as I've seen that joke pulled off in past years on April 1st. Also, he posted that one some time after the Funko post, and by then I fully realized what day it was. 

Edited by Digger of Bricks

The back to the future duel pack has been leaked. These brickheadz look almost perfect they are extremely accurate to the original characters. 

Edited by Falconfan1414

Got my first Brickhead through the post today (Star Lord), and they're a bit small aren't they? Not sure they're worth £9.99. I'll probably limit myself to my absolute favourite characters now - whereas before I saw how small these things actually are I'd have considered buying Captain Jack Sparrow for a price up to £12. Shame LEGO didn't decide to make them a bit bigger.

On 4/4/2018 at 12:26 PM, Falconfan1414 said:

The back to the future duel pack has been leaked. These brickheadz look almost perfect they are extremely accurate to the original characters. 

They look pretty nice, I dig the video recorder they gave Marty! By the way...

The Brick Fan - LEGO BrickHeadz BTTF Marty McFly & Doc Brown (41611) Found at Target

2 hours ago, Brickheadbram said:

What happened to the base plates? Normally it would indacate if it was year 1,2 or something special but after the easter bunny they disapeared??

I've asked multiple times in multiple places, even emailed Lego and asked, and have yet to receive a response.

4 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Just2good has review of Marty and Doc Brown from Back to The Future. Great Brickheadz.

For those interested...

About half an hour ago at the time of this posting, there are two very blurry leaked images (purportedly) of both the Anna/Elsa and Vader/Stormtrooper double packs over on Instagram under the hashtag #legoleak.

Looks real to anyone? :shrug_confused:

42 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

About half an hour ago at the time of this posting, there are two very blurry leaked images (purportedly) of both the Anna/Elsa and Vader/Stormtrooper double packs over on Instagram under the hashtag #legoleak.

Looks real to anyone? :shrug_confused:

They are real I am pretty sure. They are originally from the brickshow 

57 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

double packs

Those aren't double packs, those are three single BrickHeadz and one double pack.

Edited by dimaks13

22 minutes ago, dimaks13 said:

Those aren't double packs, those are three single BrickHeadz and one double pack.

Ah, I see now. They must be a catalog images which pair both sets that share the same IP.

So the incredibles brickheadz are Barnes and Nobel exclusives 

These LEGO® BrickHeadz™ 41613 Mr. Incredible & Frozone construction characters are fun to build using colorful LEGO bricks that recreate all their iconic details from Disney•Pixar’s blockbuster Incredibles 2 movie. Each character stands on a buildable collector’s baseplate with BrickHeadz logo for easy display in your home, office or anywhere you like. A Barnes & Noble Exclusive.

3 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

So the incredibles brickheadz are Barnes and Nobel exclusives 

Has Lego ever done exclusive sets for Barnes and Nobel before? :shrug_confused:

4 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Has Lego ever done exclusive sets for Barnes and Nobel before? :shrug_confused:

Not that I know of. This might be the first