Captain Nemo

Lego BrickHeadz 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

On 18.2.2018 at 9:19 AM, Pchan1983 said:

Have anyone noticed the Captain Phasma brickheadz is now "Retiring Soon"?   I was hoping to buy it with the ship in a bottle and some other sets together due to the high free shipping threshold but looks like I will not able to buy in anymore since it is retiring soon and list sold out for NZ S@H .

Also Finn. That's really curios in fact that those BrickHeadz were introduced in November of 2017. Only 3 month available? That's a really short lifespan! 

Those Phasma BH already reaching 3xRRP in Europe! *huh* Were they only exclusively available through Lego Shop@H?

Edited by OrangeChiliPeP

There will be a tactical batman and super man coming in may for 20$. There also is Marty McFly and doc brown coming in may for $20. Finally there will be a Steve and creeper brickheadz coming in August for 20$ 

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

There will be a tactical batman and super man coming in may for 20$. There also is Marty McFly and doc brown coming in may for $20. Finally there will be a Steve and creeper brickheadz coming in August for 20$ 

Will the Batman and Superman be their Justice League versions?

9 minutes ago, thelegojunkie said:

Will the Batman and Superman be their Justice League versions?

Yep they are based off the sets that came in the flying fox set 

3 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Finally there will be a Steve and creeper brickheadz coming in August for 20$ 

Hmm, that's a pairing that sounds like it'll work, given their blocky builds. You know, come to think of it, how come have we not seen a normally proportioned brick built Steve as a set yet? I think you could proportionally capture Minecraft characters in Lego bricks at whatever scale with pretty good results.

3 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

There also is Marty McFly and doc brown coming in may for $20. 

Yes!! Most excited I've been about Brickheadz so far. Can't wait to see pictures!

10 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Sweet! BTTF getting some well deserved love. Hopefully it'll get some more. One can dream. :sweet:

On 19/02/2018 at 2:46 PM, Falconfan1414 said:

Nice to hear they are branching out a bit instead of just going for currently active themes with sets coming out. Marty and Doc should be fun, and will hopefully be successful enough to finally convince them to release Doctor Who Brickheadz.

I mean, come on. First female Doctor in October. Should be a no-brainer. 

22 hours ago, legozebra said:

BTTF? That’s awesome; I hope Brickheadz becomes a new haven for unused liscences from Dimensions...

They need to capitalise on the first female Doctor with Doctor Who Brickheadz.

7 hours ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

Nice to hear they are branching out a bit instead of just going for currently active themes with sets coming out. Marty and Doc should be fun, and will hopefully be successful enough to finally convince them to release Doctor Who Brickheadz.

I mean, come on. First female Doctor in October. Should be a no-brainer. 

They need to capitalise on the first female Doctor with Doctor Who Brickheadz.

That would be awesome; I’d love a two pack with her and a Dalek. October would be the best time for it to be released too!

On 18 February 2018 at 5:20 PM, Lego-fire said:

With Go Brick me are there any slopes? Because it’s going to be really hard to build curly hair...

Amen to that!

On 21/02/2018 at 7:33 AM, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

Doctor Who Brickheadz

What would perk my interest in these BrickHeadz. I can already imagine them! 

Are the BrickHeadz in the double packs only going to be sold in double packs or will you be able to buy them separately (Ex. Rey and Kylo Ren double pack at target)

Edited by Bobathan Buan

On 2/23/2018 at 3:26 PM, Bobathan Buan said:

Are the BrickHeadz in the double packs only going to be sold in double packs or will you be able to buy them separately (Ex. Rey and Kylo Ren double pack at target)

they are available separately.  

Being the most interesting part of the construction for these sets, I'm rather interested to see how they'll pull off both Anna and Elsa's hair.

2 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

So according to @Azani 41624 and 41625 are mickey and minny mouse brickheadz each selling for 10$

Yup; thanks, man.

Just as a note, because I'll be offline for a bit: I'm aware that those two were rumored to be Luke and Leia, respectively. As of this week, I have undeniable evidence that shows that those two are Mickey and Minnie. I would certaionly understand if there is skepticism, but in this case, I am 100% certain. :)

Edited by Azani

On 21/02/2018 at 6:58 AM, legozebra said:

That would be awesome; I’d love a two pack with her and a Dalek. October would be the best time for it to be released too!

LEGO would be pudding brains not to do it! The first female Doctor is going to be massive, both locally here in the UK and worldwide. 

On 23/02/2018 at 1:38 PM, Venefic said:

What would perk my interest in these BrickHeadz. I can already imagine them! 

It should be a no-brainer really. I'm baffled that LEGO haven't announced any new LEGO Doctor Who sets when the first female Doctor debuts later this year.

26 minutes ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

LEGO would be pudding brains not to do it! The first female Doctor is going to be massive, both locally here in the UK and worldwide. 

It should be a no-brainer really. I'm baffled that LEGO haven't announced any new LEGO Doctor Who sets when the first female Doctor debuts later this year.

I think Brickheadz are a great way to do many more Doctors Lego couldn't do because of the ideas set being pretty small... I would LOVE to get a Tenth Doctor in Lego form! But then again Jodie is probably more likely as she is the current Doctor