Captain Nemo

Lego BrickHeadz 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

4 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

It looks like we are getting 2 frozen brick headz in the summer along side 2 Star Wars. One is a dual pack for $15 with anna and Olaf and a $10 Elsa. The Star Wars brick headz include a $15 dollar Luke and Yoda and a $10 boba fett

The two packs usually go for 20$/€. Is there any source for that Boba Fett BrickHead?

5 minutes ago, OrangeChiliPeP said:

The two packs usually go for 20$/€. Is there any source for that Boba Fett BrickHead?

The Yoda and Olaf are smaller than normal brickheadz so they go for 15$. The source is world legoclub

On 2/14/2018 at 6:37 AM, Falconfan1414 said:

It looks like we are getting 2 frozen brick headz in the summer along side 2 Star Wars. One is a dual pack for $15 with anna and Olaf and a $10 Elsa. The Star Wars brick headz include a $15 dollar Luke and Yoda and a $10 boba fett

We don't know the USD prices for 41618 (Anna & Olaf) or 41627 (Luke & Yoda). 15 is simply a guess; however, yeah, it seems pretty legit to me.

On 2/14/2018 at 9:58 AM, julesvincent said:

What about the Vader one that has been teased?

What about it?

On 2/14/2018 at 10:43 AM, OrangeChiliPeP said:

I'm the source. :P Cool, right?

Here's how it's going to go:

April

41608 - Han Solo™

41609 - Chewbacca™

41614 - [JWFK Dualpack], $20

July

41615 - [Harry Potter Dualpack], ~$15

41616 - [Harry Potter], $10

41617 - [Elsa], $10

41618 - [Anna & Olaf], ~$15

41619 - Darth Vader™, $10

41620 - Stormtrooper™, $10

August

41621 - [IP], $20

Not Sure

41610 - [IP], $20

41611 - [IP], $20

41622 - [IP]

41623 - [IP]

41624 - [Disney], $10

41625 - [Disney], $10

41626 - [Marvel Dualpack]

October

41627 - [Luke & Yoda], ~$15

41628 - [SW], $10

41629 - [Boba Fett], $10

Edited by Azani

Brickheadz are a cool idea, but LEGO really needs to branch out with these to cover franchises they aren't currently producing sets for as they did with LEGO Dimensions. It would be a lot more fun if they did.

@Aegis2000 Considering the 2 Batmans were different and there already have been 3 different Wonder Women, I‘m quite certain the Boba will have a different design. 

@Azani I thought one of the SW ones was supposed to be Han and maybe a Chewie? 

Edited by julesvincent

10 minutes ago, julesvincent said:

Numbers 39 and 40 are Han and Chewie from the Solo movie era.

10 hours ago, julesvincent said:

9 hours ago, BacktoBricks said:

Numbers 39 and 40 are Han and Chewie from the Solo movie era.

Yup; Han and Chewie are 41608 and 41609, respectively. :)

Just now, julesvincent said:

You could add those in your list from yesterday then ;)

I assumed (very reasonably) that everyone knew of those two already. That's why they weren't included.

However, it's no big deal. Lemme add those in.

@Tragic Banjo did it again!

On 7/2/2017 at 5:08 AM, Tragic Banjo said:

You know who would make a great BrickHead? Me.

No really, I'd most like to see a BrickHeadz "selfie" set that includes a a basic body frame and a lot of different parts to customize it for different skin and hair colors and hairstyles.

28153347_1631645176928325_443152097081294848_n.jpgDWPW1rxUQAAHf2o.jpg27581407_1768149269918249_6988264772479221760_n.jpg

Just now, Robert8 said:

@Tragic Banjo did it again!

This is pretty darn awesome, I really wish Lego could extend this concept to other themes besides Minecraft and Creator. We need more kit sets! 

That selfie kit looks fun, wonder what it'll cost. Interesting to see they're continuing to push the theme, as literally everywhere I see shelves full of them, unloved and unsold.

Back in the land of licensed 'Headz, I'm still fuming about the ridiculous number of CC exclusives in this line. If they're releasing a Boba as a regular, why not Carbonite-Frozen Han? Literally the only BH that sets off my inner "I want it now!" impulse.

As someone who has never seen any appeal to Brickheadz, that Go Brick Me set is absolutely wonderful. So many pieces for a really generous price, and so much opportunity for creativity! You could make yourself, or you could make all sorts of characters. Really great stuff.

$30?! *huh* That's got to be wrong

Also, I noticed they forgot to include different eye colors. 

Have anyone noticed the Captain Phasma brickheadz is now "Retiring Soon"?   I was hoping to buy it with the ship in a bottle and some other sets together due to the high free shipping threshold but looks like I will not able to buy in anymore since it is retiring soon and list sold out for NZ S@H .

11 hours ago, Pchan1983 said:

Have anyone noticed the Captain Phasma brickheadz is now "Retiring Soon"?   I was hoping to buy it with the ship in a bottle and some other sets together due to the high free shipping threshold but looks like I will not able to buy in anymore since it is retiring soon and list sold out for NZ S@H .

Maybe she sold poorly due to the helmet shape so she's being retired earlier than usual.

On 2/18/2018 at 8:19 AM, Pchan1983 said:

I too noticed this as I was never interested in Brickheadz until I saw Rey and Kylo who are just cute enough to get me interested and then hearing of the likes of Leia and Yoda coming soon. So then I thought I should probably pick up Phasma and Finn only to find that Phasma is Sold Out. Finn is still available but he is also listed as retiring soon. What was annoying was that they weren't showing as retiring soon until you clicked on them so I didn't realise they would be retiring so quickly - this has just changed so that it shows on the main search results. I could still pick up Finn, but as he never really caught my interest I probably won't bother now that I won't be able to get all the SW ones anyway.

15 hours ago, BlueberryWaffles said:

Maybe she sold poorly due to the helmet shape so she's being retired earlier than usual.

I don't think this is the case. Finn is also retiring soon, but it still available. Phasma is actually the one that has sold out.