Captain Nemo

Lego BrickHeadz 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

So we now know what 19 and 20 are. They're Stormtrooper Finn and Captain Phasma. Finn looks as expected. But Captain Phasma's helmet......... Ew. 

They're both pretty boring. The builds are the best they could be, I suppose, but the choice of these two characters for the first official general-release Star Wars Brickheadz seems kind of uninspired. Such a contrast to the NYCC Boba and Han Carbonite, which I think would have sold much better at retail than these two will... both because they're much cooler builds and because they're more popular/iconic characters. 

Phasma just looks bad. Really the only SW Brickheadz that look good to me right now are the NYCC duo, which is a shame. Hoping for classic Han, Vader, and some more OT characters in the future. I wonder how an R2-D2 Brickhead would look?

On 10/5/2017 at 9:36 AM, Ashnflash said:

So here's a picture of the upcoming Brickheadz for 2018...

New BrickHeadz for 2018

1-12 Shown Above 

13 - Supergirl

14 - Martian Manhunter

15 - Spiderman

16 - Venom

17 - Lloyd

18 - Master Wu 

19-20 - ???

21 - Flash

22 - Wonder Woman

23 - Aquaman

24 - Cyborg

25 - Rey 

26 - Kylo Ren

27 - Boba Fett

28 - Han Solo in Carbonite 

29-38 - ???

39 - Han Solo 

40 - Chewbacca 

35 - Iron Spider

36 - Thanos

37 - Star Lord 

38 - Gamora 

Going on the silhouette 35 is definitely Iron Man.

avengers-infinity-war-first-looks-thanos

Brickheadz have a page in the new Lego catalog. The ones shown are Captain America, Iron Man, Lloyd, Sensei Wu, Batman, and Robin. All are marked "Last Chance!" except for the Ninjago ones. But on S@H, the only ones marked "Retiring Soon" are Black Widow and Armando Salazar. I wonder what's going on?

Does anyone have information about the new brickheadz?

I know that there are comming new brickheadz:

41488: master wu

41487: lloyd

These are both ninjago, and then there are comming 2 new star war brickheadz 

41486: captain phasma

41485: finn

But these are numbered as 16 - 20 exclusives. I know beast was the last one as number 12. So does anyone know when or what happened between 12-16

Edited by Brickheadbram

27 minutes ago, Brickheadbram said:

But these are numbered as 16 - 20 exclusives. I know beast was the last one as number 12. So does anyone know when or what happened between 12-16

On 05/10/2017 at 2:36 PM, Ashnflash said:

13 - Supergirl

14 - Martian Manhunter

15 - Spiderman

16 - Venom

41496-1.jpg?201706270845and41497-1.jpg?201706260428

I wonder what they will do next to make us feel bad? Release Luke and Leia at conventions and release Anakin and Padme for mainstream?

1 hour ago, Lego-fire said:

Found a pic of kylo and Rey. Doesn't say confidential so is it ok to post here? 

No it's not ok to post here as it's a leak. I'm pretty sure those pictures have been brought up and discussed before, either here or somewhere in the Star Wars forum.

On 05/12/2017 at 5:05 PM, dimaks13 said:

According to the catalog, 41597 is named "We are brickheadz!" and is for building yourself. 

Which catologue? Where'd you find it? :)

On 12/5/2017 at 9:05 AM, dimaks13 said:

According to the catalog, 41597 is named "We are brickheadz!" and is for building yourself. 

It's a 708 piece kit that'll be released in March. If I recall correctly, I think that it'll be called "Go Brick Me".

Edited by Azani

7 hours ago, Fuchs said:

In 2018 we get some Seasonal Brickheadz

Number 29-34 (Bee/ Bunny/ Witch/Turkey/ Mr & Mrs Claus)

http://zusammengebaut.com/lego-brickheadz-valentines-bee-40270-seasonal-2018-set-vorgestellt-40152/

LEGO seems to be trying hard to make these catch on... I wonder how many seasonal collectors will convert to Brickheadz collectors after they pick up these 6. At my local TRU and Target, the Brickheadz sections are always fully stocked, unlike most every other LEGO theme. Maybe it's not the case globally, but here it just seems like no one is buying them.

Personally I think they have a lot going for them... they're cute and compact, have good display value, and the price point is great considering the number of pieces. But I have to question the selection of characters (esp. for convention exclusives) and the distribution strategy of having all these quasi- and partial-exclusives.

I wonder if LEGO ever considered including a proper minifig with each Brickhead... imagine how much better they would sell if you could, say, get a Kylo Ren minifig with your Kylo Ren Brickhead...or an CMF Bumblebee repaint with this new Valentine's Bee Brickhead... Even if that meant they cost a buck or two more, the focus of LEGO sets (and LEGO collecting in general) has shifted so much toward minifigs that it seems like they should have been included here too.

Regarding the current Rey + Ren Collector's Pack, that is exclusive to Target, will it be broken up to separate normal sets? I would hate to wait and then to find out that the pack was my only chance to get those figures.

6 hours ago, badbob001 said:

Regarding the current Rey + Ren Collector's Pack, that is exclusive to Target, will it be broken up to separate normal sets? I would hate to wait and then to find out that the pack was my only chance to get those figures.

They are going to be sold seperately starting in January.

It looks like we are getting 2 frozen brick headz in the summer along side 2 Star Wars. One is a dual pack for $15 with anna and Olaf and a $10 Elsa. The Star Wars brick headz include a $15 dollar Luke and Yoda and a $10 boba fett