Captain Nemo

Lego BrickHeadz 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

9 hours ago, notpennysboat said:

I think Brickheadz POTC will be for the second wave. For this two, I think about 2 Disney, especially Elsa and Anna. Hothbricks had one Belle box and the two missing are on this box but he's keeping the secret. :)

Really?? That's pretty interesting. I think it could be Moana then. Just because it's still so fresh in everyone's minds, we'll see in like a week though right :grin:

13 minutes ago, julesvincent said:

Can somebody explain to me the pink 2x2 brick that every brickhead has?

I believe it's supposed to represent a brain. :laugh:

12 minutes ago, julesvincent said:

Can somebody explain to me the pink 2x2 brick that every brickhead has?

It's a play feature for the eventual zombie brickheadz figure.

I'm on the fence for these, but I'll probably get the first wave just in case I fall in love with them a few waves later and don't have to overpay for the previous waves. Besides, I need to order $75 worth to get that Lego Batman Movie polybag. Damn you LEGO!

I think it's the Belle brickheadz that is turning me off from this series. The fully uncovered face looks like something from a muppet or any number of characters from Behemoth games. At least the Black Widow face has bangs.
bbtcap%20(4).jpg

I just know that in the middle of the night, I will hear a sudden "MEEP" from the direction of my display shelf.

556049-bigthumbnail.jpg

If that reference is too dated for you:

CKqoNeTUEAAwSEN.jpg

8 hours ago, badbob001 said:

I understand the pink is for the brain, but what does the red represent? Underwear?

I've laughed so hard

On 07/02/2017 at 6:39 AM, badbob001 said:

I understand the pink is for the brain, but what does the red represent? Underwear?

Thanks for thatâ€Ĥ can't unsee it now :P LEGO stop putting weird colors in your models

18 hours ago, mrcngrck said:

I've laughed so hard

Same :grin:

What does it say?

Cap. Armando Salazar?

(Thanks for the pics)

Edited by Robert8

7 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

Awesome! So it was POTC! Are those coming out with the movie or next week too? 

April, with the D2C set :classic:

3 minutes ago, just2good said:

April, with the D2C set :classic:

Cool thanks for answering! But these Beauty and the Beast ones are coming out next week though and not with the movie? Even though they're numbers 11 and 12...

8 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

Cool thanks for answering! But these Beauty and the Beast ones are coming out next week though and not with the movie? Even though they're numbers 11 and 12...

Yeah, B&B ones are releasing next week.

Although I'm not getting any Brickheadz beside Batman (or the other ones from TLBM with a good deal), it bugs me that Belle's baseplate is turned by 90 degrees. It will look strange if you have like 3 or 4 and the baseplate of one is different than the other ones. Thats what I like about the CMF's: all the same baseplates :D

On 2/8/2017 at 6:24 PM, julesvincent said:

it bugs me that Belle's baseplate is turned by 90 degrees. It will look strange if you have like 3 or 4 and the baseplate of one is different than the other ones.

But it's not really rotated. Her plate is the same width as the others. But the depth is doubled. So if you have them on display and have them all flush from the front, then they will look the same.

I just bought Captain Armando Salazar. The solution with hair is brilliant

It's a given that there will be a second series later this year or next year, right? It always seems like TLG gives any new theme or idea at least two waves before figuring out how viable it is as a product or not.