Captain Nemo

Lego BrickHeadz 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

BrickHeadz 

Promotional Sets

• The sets/pairs shown below were early release figures sold exclusively at SDCC 2016. Each pair sold at the event for $40. 

#41490: Superman & Wonder Woman 

• This was a 2016 SDCC Exclusive set. 

28042750150_60df97475f_c.jpg

#41491: Batman & The Joker

28290594676_c517c50580_c.jpg

#41492: Iron Man & Captain America 

28042751780_7e7c125066_c.jpg

#41493: Black Panther & Doctor Strange 

28042750920_b50725f5c5_c.jpg

#41498: Boba Fett and Han Solo in Carbonite - $39.99

• This is a 2017 NYCC Exclusive set. 
  • 329 pieces

41498-1.jpg?201710020435

Wave 1 

LEGO BrickHeadz

US $9.99 - CA $12.99 - DE 9.99€ - UK £9.99 - DK 100.00 DKK
Available 1st March, early access to VIPs mid-February.

New for 2017, LEGO BrickHeadz sets feature fun and stylized versions of iconic characters from your favorite movies, TV series, games and comics, reimagined in colorful brick form using LEGO System bricks with distinct details for a humorous twist. Each figure also comes with its own buildable collector’s baseplate with LEGO BrickHeadz icon and series number. LEGO BrickHeadz sets brings you a brand new way to collect, build and display.

• Each LEGO BrickHeadz figure comes with its own buildable collector’s baseplate featuring series number and BrickHeadz icon.
  • Have fun growing your LEGO BrickHeadz collection with other classic characters from your favorite movies, TV series, games and comics
  • Mash up your LEGO BrickHeadz figures to create supercool hybrids or your own amazing characters.
  • Each figure stands over 2” (7cm) tall without baseplate.
  • Baseplate measures over 1” (4cm) square and under 1” (1cm) high.

#41585: Batman - $9.99

• 91 Pieces 

32456504966_b1905d5938_c.jpg

#41586: Batgirl - $9.99

• 99 Pieces

31685622893_96b95582fc_c.jpg

#41587: Robin - $9.99

• 101 Pieces

32456499506_00b8baf8e4_c.jpg

#41588: Joker - $9.99

• 151 Pieces

32118561300_093a33490b_c.jpg

#41589: Captain America - $9.99

• 79 Pieces

32118559380_745ea43dd8_c.jpg

#41590: Iron Man - $9.99

• 96 Pieces

32456489636_fa68082c3f_c.jpg

#41591: Black Widow - $9.99

•  143 Pieces

32497044195_16e8e7306d_c.jpg

#41592: The Hulk - $9.99

• 93 Pieces

32118553020_7e50f411fe_c.jpg

#41593: Captain Jack Sparrow - $9.99

41593-1.jpg?201702150745

#41594: Captain Armando Salazar - $9.99

41594-1.jpg?201702150745

#41595: Belle - $9.99

41595-1.jpg

#41596: Beast - $9.99

41596-1.jpg

BrickHeadz 2018:

Star Wars

Marvel's Avengers: Infinity War 

Justice League 

35 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

What about the Beauty and the Beast ones will they be discussed here too? 

Yes. I do not know what themes are collectively presumed to be included, but as BrickHeadz seems to encompass Licensed themes exclusively, then yes--they will be here too. Separating Brickheadz from its previous place on the Superhero thread pages was done in part to accommodate future non-superhero licenses that we presume BrickHeadz will eventually cover. This thread will be BrickHeadz central--so if later in the year we get Beauty in the Beast (or whatever) BrickHeads, all their discussion and set posting will occur here too. 

Incidentally I have heard the rumors of the Beauty and the Beast figures, however I will not list them on the main post until more concrete information comes in. I dislike posting just names on the main post, I prefer something more tangible, such as a set number before I'll add anything there.  

32 minutes ago, JJS8_Mind said:

Will the SDCC ones be available for purchase in February, or were they just exclusive to SDCC?

No. The pair sets from SDCC were exclusives, and are not available for purchase anymore. They were only sold in limited quantities at said convention, last year. Granted, chances are the characters will reappear--with new designs--to be sold to the greater public. As is the case with the "new" individually sold Captain America and Iron Man figures. 

Seeing the prices for the Comic-Con ones I assume they will cost 20$ each. When you look at the piece count you would expect 10$-15$ each, but then you should add the 'license fee' (while taking the SDCC ones in consideration) it wouldn't suprise me if they ask 20$/€ each for these. 

Anyway, don't like the style for these builds, but it's good to see they try something new. 

1 hour ago, Kevii23 said:

Seeing the prices for the Comic-Con ones I assume they will cost 20$ each. When you look at the piece count you would expect 10$-15$ each, but then you should add the 'license fee' (while taking the SDCC ones in consideration) it wouldn't suprise me if they ask 20$/€ each for these. 

Anyway, don't like the style for these builds, but it's good to see they try something new. 

They might have been exceptionally expensive at comic-con because everything they sell there is. I'm pretty sure they'll be in the $10-$15 range.

Edited by GentlemanJoker

Ooh i like black widow. But i want a spidey (a black suit one and a red/blue suit). Probably in a next wave. A spidey i will buy.

I hope the brickheadz will give us lots of new or newcolored parts 

What about the unlicensed ones, captain?

Because it's more than likely that there will be Ninjago Movie BrickHeadz

Edited by Robert8

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

What about the unlicensed ones, captain?

Because it's more than likely than there will be Ninjago Movie BrickHeadz

We will have discuss that when the time comes. Well specifically I would have to discuss that further with the Action Themes staff, as it would be their prerogative considering it's "their" theme. But so far, potential Ninjago inclusions aside, all indications point towards BrickHeadz being a Licensed Forum property. 

This is really just semantics though--we have tons of new sets to discuss instead! :wink:

3 hours ago, Kevii23 said:

That would be ridiculous. $15 is already a little hard to swallow for me.

7 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

That would be ridiculous. $15 is already a little hard to swallow for me.

$15 will mean $20 in Canada.... :cry_sad: I'm going to pass if it is. 

Just now, Ashnflash said:

$15 will mean $20 in Canada.... :cry_sad: I'm going to pass if it is. 

$15 will probably mean $30 for me :sad: but $10 (aka $20 here?) would be great, better than the $18 SW microfighters.

Just now, VaderFan2187 said:

$15 will probably mean $30 for me :sad: but $10 (aka $20 here?) would be great, better than the $18 SW microfighters.

Ya everything is overpriced on the Death Star. The importing fees... :wink:

Disappointed to hear that the SDCC ones are exclusive. I was hoping only the special base would be exclusive to them.

On another note, was it said if the decorated parts are prints or stickers? Very much hoping they're printed on.

Just now, BlueberryWaffles said:

On another note, was it said if the decorated parts are prints or stickers? Very much hoping they're printed on.

I think they're stickers.

Edited by VaderFan2187
EDIT: Took another close look: may be prints! :)

3 hours ago, BlueberryWaffles said:

They look like stickers. Brickset says they're printed though. Huh. :wacko:

First glance, thought they were stickers. But upon closer look, they lack the classic border-around-sticker, so they're likely printed. Plus, brickset is usually reliable.

6 hours ago, BlueberryWaffles said:

Disappointed to hear that the SDCC ones are exclusive. I was hoping only the special base would be exclusive to them.

Does anyone j ow where we can get instructions, even a piece list/pic would be great. One person uploaded all the Batman and joker pieces in a photo on a table. Now I need the superman and Wonder Woman one.

These remind me a lot of the Kubros from Mega Bloks which average around 150pcs and are priced around $10-15 depending on where you buy them.   Kevin

6 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

First glance, thought they were stickers. But upon closer look, they lack the classic border-around-sticker, so they're likely printed. Plus, brickset is usually reliable.

If it's printed, we can actually use those ironman pieces for Hulk Buster MOD.

Bit disappointed that only Batman, Batgirl, Black Widow and Captain America have accessories. Nothing for Iron man or the joker?

Edited by JACKATTACKS

On 1/25/2017 at 10:22 AM, legosamsonite said:

Lego said the comic con ones wouldn't be exclusive. Convention hatred strikes again

Actually, they did. I remember specifically seeing that on Lego's twitter after they were revealed.