Captain Nemo

Lego BrickHeadz 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

Am I the only one who would prefer that they did a series with the giant minifigures like Giant Ant-Man and Ares instead of Brickheadz?

1 hour ago, J3D1-T said:

Am I the only one who would prefer that they did a series with the giant minifigures like Giant Ant-Man and Ares instead of Brickheadz?

I agree

1 hour ago, J3D1-T said:

Oh my goodness that would be amazing! Except I think that they would be too complex and detailed which would raise the price a lot more. 

35 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

Oh my goodness that would be amazing! Except I think that they would be too complex and detailed which would raise the price a lot more. 

Yeah, the price would be high, but for a collectible series of giant minifgures, it would be worth it. 

I know it's probably late in the game, but is there parts list and instructions anywhere for the 2016 comic con brickheadz? Also any good quality images of the printed parts? (Going to try to my own stickers in place of these prints).

I can just speak for the SDCC Batman, but Bricklink has the parts listed. Although be prepared to find parts that are not generally available in certain colors. For the instructios I used an Artifex slow motion youtube video. Hope that helped!

Couldn't find a 2018 topic, but looking through the leaked catalogue, there seems to be 12 Brickheadz coming out next year so far (made up of 4 star wars, 4 justice league and 4 others) and a big set. 41602, 41603,41608, 41609 are star wars (January release), 41598, 41599, 41600, 41601 are the justice league (January release), 41604, 41605, 41606, 41607 are the unknowns (April release) and 41597 is the big set (April release) .

If this is in the wrong place, mods please move.

Does anyone have any good guesses for the one large brickheadz that was in the catalog yesterday???? I am guessing that the one unannounced series is infinity was as you can kind of see a logo but I have no clue on that big box one.

5 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

How about a HulkBuster BrickHeadz?

Or should I say... Thanos 

That is kind of what I was thinking. The only thing that made me think otherwise is that there is no infinity war logo on the box.

Not sure if this is the right place to be talking about this because this thread has been dead... But we had Justice League Brickheadz leak a while back. Does anyone know if there will be a Thor one? 

Also there's an image out there of a leaked NYCC exclusive.......... It's really disappointing guys. It's Boba Fett and he looks incredible. I'm super sad. I can't believe it. He looks so good. He's the only one I'd definitely purchase... WHY LEGO!?!?!

It is pretty sad to see Boba being an exclusive. I hope they eventually make him as a recolour. Boba is one of the most favorite sw characters, so maybe they need to boost the brickheadz a little with megapopular characters. Creating the buzz more, get people on the hypetrain and whatnot to invest in brickheadz? 

Will the other exclusive be a carbonite Han brickhead?

So here's a picture of the upcoming Brickheadz for 2018...

New BrickHeadz for 2018

1-12 Shown Above 

13 - Supergirl

14 - Martian Manhunter

15 - Spiderman

16 - Venom

17 - Lloyd

18 - Master Wu 

19-20 - ???

21 - Flash

22 - Wonder Woman

23 - Aquaman

24 - Cyborg

25 - Rey 

26 - Kylo Ren

27 - Boba Fett

28 - Han Solo in Carbonite 

29-38 - ???

39 - Han Solo 

40 - Chewbacca 

35 - Iron Spider

36 - Thanos

37 - Star Lord 

38 - Gamora 

Edited by Ashnflash

23 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

So here's a picture of the upcoming Brickheadz for 2018...

36 is actually probably Falcon. He even has the wings on the back.

Edited by Captain Nemo
Please do not quote pictures or giant lists

So it looks like I was wrong with a lot of these....... Oh well :grin:

Also there's an image out there of the Kylo Ren Brickheadz. It looks pretty good but pretty much what I was expecting. 

5 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

So it looks like I was wrong with a lot of these....... Oh well :grin:

Also there's an image out there of the Kylo Ren Brickheadz. It looks pretty good but pretty much what I was expecting. 

There is a picture that shows what the Rey brickheadz as well

5 hours ago, Battlinpanther said:

36 is actually probably Falcon. He even has the wings on the back.

I suspect it's Dr. Strange, and the "wings" are actually his collar and cape.

#35, not #36. #36 is likely Thanos.

Edited by rodiziorobs
Wrong number

4 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

#36 could be hulk again if you compare it to age of ultron picture

I doubt 36 (wow - that many already?) is Hulk again, as the only re-releases they've done have been with redesigned Comic Con exclusives (thank god). I'm guessing it's probably Thanos, although we've yet to discover what that giant Brickheadz box is for, which really intrigues me.

I thought I would never be into brickheadz, but out of curiousity, I bought my first two yesterday, captain America and iron man and now I'm hooked. They are simple yet charming.

I want to collect them all. It's such a shame that I could never complete them as the comic con and special promotion ones are hard to get and extremely expensive on ebay or the likes.

I've seen the leaked of the justice leagues. Although the pics are not very clear, in my opinion, they're not as good as series 1. Aquaman just looks terrible, like a sad uncle. What is with the moustache?

Wonderwoman is not as good as the comic con's one, but good enough. Flash and Cyborg is a pass for hardcore collectors.

Kylo ren looks quite good and I don't think Rey looks that good. I'll wait for more pics before I make my final judgement to purchase or not.

It's a shame that Boba is a promotional fig as I think he looks the best out of what have been released so far.

I hope Lego continue to release more brickheadz  with different licence characters.

Looking forward to official pics to confirm series 2.

By the way, what is everyone's favourite brickheadz? Beside the ones that are hard to get.

10 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

#36 could be hulk again if you compare it to age of ultron picture

But the hands have a significant difference. Hulk's hands used cheese slopes to simulate fists, but #36 has studs exposed on the left fist only--jewels in a certain character's gauntlet, perhaps?

Editor's Note: 

I have renamed this thread, from  "Lego BrickHeadz 2017 - Rumors & Discussion" to the now appropriate "Lego BrickHeadz 2018 - Rumors & Discussion". Considering the general, er...lack of interest discussion from Eurobricks members in regards to this theme (which amounted to only four pages of discussion for the first year entirely), I've decided that instead of creating a new separate thread for this second year of BrickHeadz (and every subsequent year), I would instead simply rename this current thread when upcoming year's set info starts to become public. This will the continuing practice in the future for the time being--ergo that being one thread for the entire BrickHeadz theme, crossing multiple years.   

Otherwise continue on as normal! 

Thanks! :thumbup: