Town Bank:

Description: to be written 

Who can own property in Dragonstone: TBD

Who can freebuild in Dragonstone: TBD 

Properties: 10/11

Size for EGS purposes - Level 1 'Hamlet'

Required for Level 2 'Town': 1

Residences:

Hotel de Ville, Dragonstone | Medium Residence | Brandon Stark (+2 Settlement Size)

The Mayor's House | Small Residence | Brandon Stark (+1 Settlement Size) 

House 1 | Small Residence | Brandon Stark (+1 Settlement Size)

House 2 | Small Residence | Brandon Stark (+1 Settlement Size) 

Factories:

Artisans:

Inn | Medium Artisan | Brandon Stark (+2 Settlement Size)

Commerce:

Mayor's Office | Small Commerce | Brandon Stark (+1 Settlement Size)

Art and Culture:

Statue of Brandon Stark | Small Art and Culture | Brandon Stark (+1 Settlement Size)

Educational:

Plantations:

Mines:

Forts: 

Batterie Royale | Small Fort | Brandon Stark (+1 Settlement Size)

Troops:

1 Company | Dragonstone | 30 Men

Other Buildings:

Vessels stationed here:

Other related builds:

Edited by Brandon Stark

Hello,

of course, being out of EGS, I know it is not my concern, but as the main developer of the island and founder of the Ténotclaxcan tribe I am not sure Oleon presence is well received in the Ténotclaxcans mind. May I remind you the tribe repelled Oleon troups initially and they don't like Oleon faith at all.

IC speaking, your settlement foundation could be seen as an act of war against the Ténotclaxcans and you are risking to be in great difficulties! It is certain that King Azuma and her High priestess Zumo de Kapayas will tell you more...

OOC, I would have appreciated you tell me your intention by PM me first. A hard settlement position in the native's territory is a good story to develop, but I am not sure you could handle this by yourself alone. I am perfectly fine to help you on that point. I just hope it is not a solo move and you have your king/leader approval on this. If not, consider my offer.

I am also not really sure of the Eslandola reaction, in particular, the MAESTRO official position. We had precedent with Corrington where we discussed hardly on the subject and where we reached a status quo agreeing in not bothering the Natives.

The island has been technically cut in 2 parts : one for Eslandola, and a second for Corrington. The natives been caught in the middle in good relationship with both nations, since Eslandola developed a town and offered them commercial support and Corrington by helping them to deal with some internal troubles the tribe had to face. The actual group of research combining Eslandola and Corrington members lead by the scientist called The Doctor is actually learning more on the tribe.

so, politically your settlement is probably considered as a squatter settlement. You should consider this too.

all in all, and the most important point for me : my main story is based on the tribe of the Ténotclaxcans, so if you're interfering with it I will be in my right to complaint to the leadership. Think about it. The game is vast and I will not leave an Oleon settlement in peace IC speaking since the Ténotclaxcans are not Oleon best friends! :grin::devil:

Edited by Faladrin

4 hours ago, Faladrin said:

of course, being out of EGS, I know it is not my concern <snip>

Faladrin, we all appreciated your Tenotclaxcans storyline and I can see you concerned with it being dismissed into obscurity now that you left BoBS.  However, Brandon Stark is a new player and has his own story ideas. Let's see what happens before we bombard him with the "You Can't 's".  Unless he starts doing a "massacre of the natives" series of MOCS, I don't think his new colony needs to be a concern for you.   There is plenty of space on the fictitious play island, simply because it is there for everyone's enjoyment.

4 minutes ago, Kwatchi said:

Faladrin, we all appreciated your Tenotclaxcans storyline and I can see you concerned with it being dismissed into obscurity now that you left BoBS.  However, Brandon Stark is a new player and has his own story ideas. Let's see what happens before we bombard him with the "You Can't 's".  Unless he starts doing a "massacre of the natives" series of MOCS, I don't think his new colony needs to be a concern for you.   There is plenty of space on the fictitious play island, simply because it is there for everyone's enjoyment.

I am not saying he cannot do anything. And I just left the EGS part of the game, so I still have a story to tell, the tribe is not lost in the past and is still here.

so, IC, I am a terrible chief of war for the count of the Ténotclaxcans, and OOC I am pleased to see this settlement. That will spice up some little stories around Berelli. But it has not to interfere with my main story, that's all what I meant.

I am an old player having a word to say concerning my creations and I am ready to help Brandon Stark develop his ideas !

But don't worry, I am clarifying all of this with Oleon leadership and with Brandon himself.