Sign in to follow this  
Lord Of Pies

10 wheeler Lorry MOC

indexed.gif V-LC-02A

My latest MOC I present to you is a 10 wheeler Lorry, which I made about 2 years ago. I was very proud of it at the time, and I still am, but I feel that I could improve it, if I took apart the cab and redesigned the underneath. The lorry (or truck for everyone outside of Britain! :-D ) has under gone several renovations, but the time has come to destroy it, for I need the parts for my latest super-evil Lego project!

A view from the front. Yes the photo is terrible, I took these photos quickly before it was destroyed!

pb220707.jpg

The cab, complete with badge:

pb220708.jpg

The trailer opens up:

pb220710.jpg

I got jogged when I took this photo, so it is blurry, but you can see that it is able to navigate the tightest of turns!

pb220712.jpg

Another view of the cab:

pb220709.jpg

Their is ample storage space inside the trailer. (As long as you aren't transporting those pesky 6-wide cars! :-P )

pb220713.jpg

Exobuilder and Agent Rick engage in a vicious duel!

pb220714.jpg

"I swear I looked both ways before I crossed!"

pb220711.jpg

And finally a sneak peak at my next MOC, a main street style crane!

"Exobuilder, you nincompoop! I'm not supposed to be the pi�ata!"

pb220717.jpg

Comments/criticism/ thoughts welcome!

Wow this one is great ! The trailer is somewhere in the 40 i counted :-D Oh oh maddy guy gets flattend by the truck :-P

Did a good job on this.

That is great Lord of Pies! *y*

The color scheme is really good, though, the one thing I don't like is the trailer is really skinny. :-/ Other than that, I like it! :-D

Thanks for including me in the minicomic! *y* ;-)

The pictures look way better too!

*sweet*

Edited by Exobuilder

Hahaha, Classic. I love the design of the truck with all that room. To bad you had to destroy it.

Edited by AgentRick57

Thanks for the comments. *y* The trailer is the same width as the cab, perhaps another 2 studs would have looked better! And anyway blue bricks don't grown on trees ya know..... ;-) :-D

My latest MOC is finished and ready to be posted on the interwebs! It is quite big though, my biggest creation to be photographed!

Well for some reason this reminds me of the semi off of Super Troopers, might it be similar circumstances?

(Sir please step out of the vehicle, sir)

It's great though, continues the excellence that I always see from you.

Why did you use those thick bricks for the trailer? :-/

But other than that it's well built. *y*

Edited by zero1312

A very nice Lorry there Lord Of Pies! I always love to see stuff from you, and this is a cool truck. It seems you are like me and have a lot of old, miscoloured bricks :-D

Still, I love the simple design, and its nice to look at. Great little comic too, I can't wait to see what you make next!

Batbrick Something! *wacko*

Why did you use those thick bricks for the trailer? :-/

But other than that it's well built. *y*

Well you see the reason is I do not have enough thinner bricks, so I had to use basic bricks unfortunately. |-/

A very nice Lorry there Lord Of Pies! I always love to see stuff from you, and this is a cool truck. It seems you are like me and have a lot of old, miscoloured bricks :-D

Still, I love the simple design, and its nice to look at. Great little comic too, I can't wait to see what you make next!

Batbrick Something! *wacko*

Thanks for the compliments guys, and yes I have bricks dating back to the 60's so many are sadly mis-coloured, and the camera brings out the worst of the colour! :-D