Sign in to follow this  
Centaur

Game systems

Which of the three new game systems will you buy?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the three new game systems will you buy?

• X-BoX 360
    • Playstation 3
    • Nintendo Revolution

Which one will you buy? Im gonna get the X-BoX, because of the games like Halo and other stuff.

Where's the option for "I won't be buying any" or "other". Perhaps that's beyond the scope of this poll.

I will assuredly buy the Nintendo Revolution, and possibly the PS3... mainly because I am fairly certain that they will carry the same game titles that I have come to enjoy immensly (Grand Theft Auto, Kingdom Hearts, Monkey Ball, Mario Kart, Pikmin, etc.)... the new XBox would have to have much better games (& NOT first-person shooters or racing/driving games) for me to even think of spending the money that would be needed to buy it...

All of this really means little though, because I won't be buying any of them until they have been out for a while (at least a year)... to work out potential problems that are unseen until after they are released...

Life is Good.

I voted for the Revolution mainly because i guess that a majority of votes will go to the PS3 ;)

Actually I have both a PS2 and a Cube and i really love both systems. So I guess, in the future, i will have both also ;)

Its nice to have both: not the same games, general atmosphere... !!!!!!!!!

I won't buy anything until the price slow down...

Why do you dudes need to buy more than one gaming system? Since I only play one or two different games per year I can't fathom why you'd need more than one.

Well phes,

Some games I want are only available on the Cube (SW, Zelda !!!) and some on PS2 (Gran Theft Auto series, Gran Turismo, Metal Gear Solid 3...).

Also some games have a better render and playability depending on the system (Soul Calibur 2 is better on the Cube for eg).

So even if I buy 5/6 games a year (inb the good years) I solve this by having two systems hehe ;)

Hmmm... I think I'll just stick to PC. Most games from other systems are available anyway, but if not then its time to get an emulator...

Nintendo! I will get this just so I can play all my favorite old games and because Nintendo online multiplayer is going to be possibly the coolest thing to ever happen to Nintendo games like the new Super Smash Bros. that should be available at launch. That and the price should be lower which is always nice as that means like three extra games for the same price!

it's got to be nintendo as there are so may original games for their machines. my pc is my main games machine and neads constant upgrading but it is always better than game consoles. they just don't have the graphic resolution of a top pc.

I love Nintendo I'm suprised so many people are voting for Revolution. A lot of people don't like. Super Smash Revolution will be the best game ever!