Hello, today I'll be reviewing the Penguin's mobile.  Overview Name: 70911 The Penguin™ Arctic Roller Theme: The LEGO Batman Movie Year: 2017 Pieces: 305 Minifigs: 2 Price: RM 179.90/ $29.99/ MYR179.90 Introduction The LEGO Batman movie was a theme that I don't quite venture into as I prefer buildings instead of vehicles. One day when I walked pass this set on the shelf, the antique looking car caught my eye and I just got it without any hesitation. White and pearl gold combination of colors is so striking and you will notice how much i liked the curvy parts in my review below.    The front box art. It was eye catching as i don't really like LEGO cars. Fell in love in the first sight! Oh that's a Voodoo Jack. Its included in the pictures only as reference and its not included in the set. And yes, the boat doesn't float. I like the 1:1 picture. But as a LEGO fan, you already know how big a minifigure should be. Alright, lets open the box. You get 2 numbered bags and 2 booklets. Each booklet completes each bags. Oh, Stickers.  Anyhow you still get a printed parts for this set. It looks like some kind of turbine. Special parts for bag 1. I like those sexy curves. Lets get started. Batman is kinda pushy. The first step. Going on. The wheel here is not attached to any compartments.  End of bag 1. The curves! I really liked the balloon part.  Ok. Lets Start with bag 2 special parts. (only applied to me as i feel they are special.)  The shape of the car is showing.. Can't wait to finish it! Ok lets look at this build, what do you think it looks like? And after around one hour build, tada... Wait for it.. The front view. And tadaaaaa... Multiple views! The standard Car commercial shot. Right side of the car, you can notice the penguin head at the front of the car. Horizontally. I bet the fish is marinated before The Penguin use it as a side cannon.. Left side. The pearl gold is nice. Higher shot. Now you can see the sticker and the printed turbine. Rear shot. Isnt it gorgeous? And EXTRA parts. A bonus to Unicorn girl for the extra horn. The Minifigures. First The Batman. The back printings. Nice back muscles. Second The Penguin. I like his umbrella, and the BELLY!  He has no back printing, no double face. But the wristband print was exclusive i think.. To me, I really like both of them as they are so much detail on the torso with batman's six packs and the penguins belly covered with his coat.  And plus you get an extra yellow belt! Now the armored batman is smiling with his new belt. Err, tht grin is kinda smiling for him, haha. You can see the cape's texture is different from the armored batman cape.  I like the new cape as the old paper-like cape was quite easily damaged. DC Universe minifigures that I have for now. Run Penguin Run! This is the Penguin's seat.  Is he always that grumpy? Only he can fit with his short legs. Cant even bring his umbrella.  Summary review Playability: 8/10 (Nothing to play with actually other than the quite powerful spring shooting at the front of the car.) Design: 10/10 (Outstanding design, with great use of curve bricks. I like the structure of it very much, the car is very nice for display.) Price: 8/10 (Its always expensive when it comes to Malaysia.) Overall: 8/10 (LEGO should more minifigures in this set!)