TheNerdyOne_

Arquitens-class Light Imperial Cruiser

I thought the Arquitens-class was a much-needed addition to the rest of my fleet, so I finally took the time to sit down and build it.  It's to the same scale as everything else that I've built, though the dimensions of the ship depend on who you ask so it might not be exactly right.  I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves:

31543130193_f534e897e5_b.jpg

31542860523_6408cd3ed3_c.jpg

32203806662_09014c487e_c.jpg

31542860643_24428d58e7_c.jpg

31420728814_6c8835d253_c.jpg

Comments and criticism welcome, thanks!

I really love you're creation of this, it gives me exactly the same feeling as when it appears in the show.

I hope you continue with these ships you've been doing lately!

Absolutely amazing! I think I almost (almost!) prefer this class of ship to the star destroyer, just seems more believable to have a fleet of smaller craft rather than having countless gargantuan ships... Anyhow you've definitely done the ship justice, particularly the engine area, loving the angles there. All it needs now is a trio of interceptors between the mandibles to take down those pesky rebel transports! :wink:

Thanks so much everyone!

On 1/23/2017 at 6:39 AM, Evilkirk said:

Niiice! Is this from the Rebels series? I haven't had a chance to watch it yet.

Yes it is, it also appeared in TCW.

Is there an LDD file?!?!? Because I would die for it! The arquitens class light cruiser has been my favorite ship in starwars since Grevious Intrigue

1 hour ago, jthejohn said:

Is there an LDD file?!?!? Because I would die for it! The arquitens class light cruiser has been my favorite ship in starwars since Grevious Intrigue

I have to agree! This creation is one of your best, nerdyone, would be willing to pay for the file too!

Phantastic build! I'd love to have plans for this one as well... doesn't look like too many parts... about 2500-3000 maybe? So it seems still kind of affordable...

Do you happen to have an LDD file? I'd have to say this is one of your greatest creations. Also, do you know how long it is?

I really like the shape of this. It's kinda sleek and blocky at the same time.

Nice build. I was planning to build one but decided to do tie series instead. Oh well, I also thought of a tie deployment rack