SPACIBA

Rogue one rebel pilots minifigs

What pilots appear in rogue one movie and which minifigs are not well done

-In blue squadron

Blue leader General Antoc Merrick (X Wing)

6f7a5g.jpg

Blue three Jadine gerams (X Wing)

2e38qds.jpg

Blue four Barion raner (X Wing)

2z7pkqg.jpg

Blue five Farns Monsbee (X Wing)

2i7x1yv.jpg

Blue six Vangos Grek (X Wing)

499?cb=20161221224748

Blue eleven Larem joma (U Wing)

345kfua.jpg

Blue squadron pilot with Wes janson helmet (X Wing)

5cy3k6.jpg

- In red and gold scuadron

the old red five (X Wing)

ws0i2d.jpg

Red leader (X Wing)

2ihp3c2.jpg

Gold leader (Y Wing)

suvdpg.jpg

Y wing pilot with biggs darklighter helmet from gold squadron (Y Wing)

kdmmbb.jpg

Pilot with no name or squadron

b83ipz.jpg

What pilots we have:

-U wing pilot, y wing pilot helmet from gold squadron

sw793.png

- Another u wing pilot, it's ok (Paril ritta) .

250px-75160-pilot.png

- y wing pilot, Barion raner's helmet (x wing pilot) and not the correct head/ face. 

31072836486_38435a1244.jpg

In yavin 4 are a lot of rebel pilots and i can't see all the helmet designs.

I wish a Garven Dreis minifig from lego this 2017

Edited by SPACIBA

2 hours ago, SPACIBA said:

Y wing pilot with biggs darklighter helmet from gold squadron (Y Wing)

Yeah, they actually made her helmet as you pointed out  but it's on a blue squadron pilot for some reason.

barion raners helmet is also in the y wing microfighter and it's really well detailed, but like you said they just used the generic white guy cartoony style face which is annoying. 

The u-wing pilot is not identified in the visual dictionary, but you can see a photo of him in the book, here's a picture :

DJKhazRh.jpg

you can see that the helmet is the same because of the yellow starbird  on the black edge.

Edited by atlas

Gosh, LEGO bases their figures on actual characters!! They don't just randomly choose parts to make them (which I do sometimes). That's really cool to me!

52 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Gosh, LEGO bases their figures on actual characters!! They don't just randomly choose parts to make them (which I do sometimes). That's really cool to me!

I'm glad they did this too. In fact all the figures in the most recent rebel battle pack (and the anonymous 'rebel troopers' in the actual sets) are based of characters named in the visual dictionary. Pretty cool. But it then seems odd that they would mix and match the pilots helmets and faces, at least with the U-wing pilot you can put in a different face if you wanted to. What I'm surprised about though is the fact there's no Sargent Melshi (the guy Cassian was in contact with on the beach) He seems to be one of the only ones missing and he's actually named in the film!

5 hours ago, atlas said:

Yeah, they actually made her helmet as you pointed out  but it's on a blue squadron pilot for some reason.

barion raners helmet is also in the y wing microfighter and it's really well detailed, but like you said they just used the generic white guy cartoony style face which is annoying. 

The u-wing pilot is not identified in the visual dictionary, but you can see a photo of him in the book, here's a picture :

DJKhazRh.jpg

you can see that the helmet is the same because of the yellow starbird  on the black edge.

Is Blue twelve Paril Ritta, appears in Yavin but not in Scarif, maybe in the deleted scenes.

With a lot of pilots to chosse to do a minifig lego chose the ones which don't apear in the movie XD

10 hours ago, atlas said:

-snip-

This is trivial... the designers could have made the skin colour of Barion Raners accurate but they decided to use a generic white guy instead. In older sets the LEGO Star Wars pilots were based on pilots from the movie so I don't understand the decision made by the designers here.

I also have the same question for the U-Wing pilot --why of all the pilots to choose from the designers had to choose a nameless pilot... so that they can make it more generic? What for? 

I have made this MOD pilots from RO with other helmets and faces of rebel minifigs, I don't have the two new blue pilots who are  Barion raner and  Paril Ritta.

Blue leader General Antoc Merrick with Dak's helmet and Major Derlin face.

2q82hz6.jpg

Blue three Jadine gerams with Dutch's helmet and Toryn farr sad face.

2ugkzet.jpg

Blue five Farns Monsbe with Wedge's helmet and Theron nett face, the helmet design is not the same but its grey.

167oy9s.jpg

Blue six Vangos Grek with Jek porkins helmet

9uc6wy.jpg

Blue seven (not sure) with Wes Janson's helmet and hoth officer face.

x252z4.jpg

Old red five with Luke's helmet

351biaa.jpg

Dutch Vander gold leader

wmcped.jpg

A pilot with the new helmet in the gold squadron.

a4quc2.jpg

I did that one too! It's a shame that there isn't a bigger variety of non-white faces at the moment, or even female ones. 

There are all blue squadron pilots minifigure ever made:

Blue twelve Paril ritta,  blue five Ten numb,  "U-wing pilot" and blue four Barion raner (mod with correct face). 

The new helmets looks so cool with more details and colors and Paril rita is the best rebel pilot minifig ever made. 

rk779z.jpg

Edited by SPACIBA