Sign in to follow this  
Chilis

MOC: Chillville Museum of Art & History

Hi everyone!

I follow your great creations, posts and comments but haven`t shared much myself until now. I`ve finally "learned" how to post images from a imagehost (dah), then it will be easier to share my own creations here at Eurobricks as well. Feedbacks makes it much more fun to create and share!

I`ll start with my newest creation called "Chillville Museum of Art & History", which is a museum, of art & history, in my Lego city aka Chillville.

You`ll also find my Legolife on http://instagram.com/chilis_no

-I hope you like my grand new museum! It has a new roofdesign made of DBG bananas, grand tinted glass entrance from floor to roof, candelier and a massive staircase of glass. Enjoy!

800x1067.jpg

Welcome!

800x1067.jpg

The friendly waiter welcomes you with a apertizer on the grand opening day, stirred but not shaken.

800x1067.jpg

The owner/artcollector and the curator enjoys the balcony. New use of of bananas in DBG, selfdesigned.

800x1067.jpg

Grand entrance, welcome in!

800x1067.jpg

1st floor with cashier desk and art of the old days as well as present days. Selfdesigned staircase in massive glass.

800x1067.jpg

Staircase to....

800x1067.jpg
...the 2nd floor. -More art & history and entrance to the balcony.

800x1067.jpg

A closer look at the arts and crafts.

800x1067.jpg

800x1067.jpg

800x1067.jpg

800x1067.jpg

The friendly minifigs, cashier - visitor - waiter for the grand opening - owner/artcollector - curator

Hope you liked it! It`s not my first MOC and not the last ;)

I love this. the banana roof part looks soo good. great job there and well i love the glass staircase.

I think you picked a perfect choice for the colour of the moc, it works really well.

All in all...super moc you have there

This is great!!! The banana idea is very clever and the glass stairs are brilliant (not sure the health and safety people would agree though!!?) The exhibits are nice too.

Excellent stuff - thanks for sharing!!

Thank you so much for the feedback, much appreciated! The banana roof and glass stairs was meant to be the highlights, glad you liked it!

Every town needs a museum. I'm not crazy about the bananas (maybe I can't stop seeing them as bananas) but the glass staircase is a neat idea.