Palixa And The Bricks

Winter Village: Tea 'n Tomes

Hi everyone,

this is my entry to the Winter Village contest: The "Tea 'n Tomes" is the Winter Village's place to read an exciting book and drink a hot cup of tea on a cold winter's day. It's a public library where you can also get some of the finest tea selection. The books on the teapot outside can be taken away for free.

32184294121_a683da3f44_b.jpg

32303953355_db6eef0456.jpg 32184293361_35558180a9.jpg

32184292831_9e09505188.jpg 32303951765_3c556d6ed4.jpg

I hope you like it!

This is such a fantastic creation Palixa and the Bricks and yet another wonderful entry in this years WV contest. This would be a definite purchase if it were an official Lego release. Lets hope Lego get back to releasing these types of winter village builds. Good Luck in the contest.

Great entry! I really like the bay window and the second story library and reading area.

i must try to recreate that window!

Andy D

Wonderful entry, I love the color-scheme! The book-holding teapot is a great addition, and the interior is absolutely fantastic, especially the use of plate with rail for a book being pulled off the shelf :wub:
Great floor pattern and roofs too :thumbup:

Edited by LittleJohn

Great build. The bay window is fantastic and the teapot shelf looks just right. The colour scheme is fantastic as well.

Good luck in the competition! 

This is one of my favourite MOCs lately. It's easy to say that the teapot shelf is my favourite detail. It's the perfect shape and a great idea to put outside a library. Overall, the colour scheme is very pleasant and reading spot in the bay window is very inviting. Good luck in the competition.

This is a very pretty building, I would be very happy to have this building in my winter village!  Love the enormous bay window and the roofline.  The couches with their gold touch are lovely.

Really enjoyed this one, the color choices worked really well and were also blocked out to pop. The interior doesn't feel too cramped and the teapot is well designed. Great work!

This is such a great addition to the Winter Village!

You really should put this on Rebrickable!

Andy D

Edited by Andy D