Holodoc

Eurobricks Event 2017 - Sign Up Topic

Sorry to cause trouble! I am happy to take any of the other available rooms by myself if it makes the allocation easier. Cost is not really an issue for me.

On 13-1-2017 at 1:57 PM, Bonaparte said:

- Are you member of a registered LUG?  No, not for the moment. So also no sticker.

We don't have stickers either, but we are looking into Belug membership. Will the stickers be available if sign up now?

4 hours ago, Jim said:

We don't have stickers either, but we are looking into Belug membership. Will the stickers be available if sign up now?

That depends on the LUG you are getting the membership (and the stickers) from.

In my case (1000steine) I received the stickers within 3 days.

15 hours ago, elleana said:

Sorry to cause trouble! I am happy to take any of the other available rooms by myself if it makes the allocation easier. Cost is not really an issue for me.

You are not causing any trouble. But I think it's fair enough to reserve the double bed room for you as you are on your own.

19 hours ago, chubays said:

If anything wrong with accomodation, I also have a variant in center of Gunzburg (where I've staied during my visit (not so cheap))

Thanks for the proposal, but it's always nicer to have all eventees in one place.

(I'll come back to you in case the Kirchenbauerhof burns down or so... :wink:)

On 13/2/2017 at 10:34 PM, Jim said:

Thanks Doc!

We're fine with sharing a room with any of the participants by the way. Obviously we do prefer a separate bedroom. Let us know how that works out. 

Looking forward to yet another great event :thumbup: 

Edit: apartment 5 sounds fine, if Cwetqo and Janet are cool with this setup.

This sounds fine to me! By the way, it'll be my daughter coming with me instead of my son (they agreed to take turns!) She's 18.

1 hour ago, JanetVanD said:

This sounds fine to me! By the way, it'll be my daughter coming with me instead of my son (they agreed to take turns!) She's 18.

Cool :sweet: :thumbup:

Your alternating scheme seems a bit lopsided by the way. Since the EB event alternates between Denmark and UK/Germany, your son will always visit Denmark while your daughter will never visit The Holy Land. Just sayin' :laugh:

52 minutes ago, Jim said:

Your alternating scheme seems a bit lopsided by the way. Since the EB event alternates between Denmark and UK/Germany, your son will always visit Denmark while your daughter will never visit The Holy Land. Just sayin' :laugh:

It would indeed be so but, fortunately, my son was in Gunzburg last October (loved it!) and my daughter exhibited at Skaerbaek last September (which included a day in Billund) so neither of them have had a deprived childhood!  :laugh:

22 minutes ago, JanetVanD said:

It would indeed be so but, fortunately, my son was in Gunzburg last October (loved it!) and my daughter exhibited at Skaerbaek last September (which included a day in Billund) so neither of them have had a deprived childhood!  :laugh:

Hehe, it seems you are doing more than ok :laugh:

On 2/13/2017 at 0:26 PM, Peppermint_M said:

I'm all good. Roomies? You all good?

I am good too. Will be great to get to room with you two.

On 12.2.2017 at 2:39 PM, Holodoc said:

Holiday flat 2 [416€]: Holodoc, Skalldyr, Vaionaut, RC 2236

Sounds perfect for me Holodoc! 
Also I looked up the location and it looks like a very nice place to stay.:thumbup:

Due to a personal issue I cannot confirm my attendance at this moment.

Maybe things change when the event gets closer and I can still join (to be seen...).

So for now let's do the room booking without reserving a spot for me (I'm sure I'll find a pot if I would still manage to come).

Ah, I was going to ask if I had missed anything about payment sorting. Hopefully you can come Boney! We'll fit you onto a couch or something :laugh:

On 13. 2. 2017 at 11:34 PM, Jim said:

Thanks Doc!

We're fine with sharing a room with any of the participants by the way. Obviously we do prefer a separate bedroom. Let us know how that works out. 

Looking forward to yet another great event :thumbup: 

Edit: apartment 5 sounds fine, if Cwetqo and Janet are cool with this setup.

Sorry, I totally missed this. Of course it's ok to switch Appartment 5 for Family room 7. :)

7 hours ago, Cwetqo said:

Sorry, I totally missed this. Of course it's ok to switch Appartment 5 for Family room 7. :)

16 hours ago, Bonaparte said:

Due to a personal issue I cannot confirm my attendance at this moment.

Maybe things change when the event gets closer and I can still join (to be seen...).

I really hope so! Wouldn't be the same without you.

Ladies and gents, I hereby declare the official sign up topic process closed.
(if you just stopped by and have been hiding behind a rock for the last months and still want to join us, please shoot me a PM and we'll find a way to include you to the fun! :wink:)

Welcome aboard the event party ship which will soon gather way. :wub:

I'll get in contact with the Kirchenbauerhof to confirm the booking and the reserved rooms.
The accomodation has to be paid on site by every eventee on his own. Which makes it a lot easier for me.

With Bonaparte on hold chubays is going to fill the spot in holiday flat 1 (with still room for another eventee - hopefully you Boney! Fingers crossed!)

Can you, PLEASE, post the final (for now) reservation plan? (who with whom and where) :blush:

Edited by chubays

Let me try:

Holiday flat 1 [416€]: Chubasys, Copmike, LasseD, MstrOfPppts
Appartment 5 [353€]: JanetvanD +1, Jim + 1
Appartment 6 [353€]: The Fenz's
Family room 5 [320€]: Cecilie & Ace
Family room 6 [320€]: Aredhel + family
Family room 7 [320€]: Cwetqo + 2 (+1 baby)
Family room 8 [320€]: Calanon, Peppermint_M, bricktect
Double room [280€]: elleana

29 if counted well (I assumed that Fenz's will be all four and Aradhel's family has three members).

On 10.3.2017 at 6:04 PM, chubays said:

Can you, PLEASE, post the final (for now) reservation plan? (who with whom and where) :blush:

Sure:

Holiday flat 1 [416€]: chubays, Copmike, LasseD, MstrOfPppts - and hopefully Bonaparte...
Appartment 5 [353€]: JanetvanD & daughter, Jim & Kitty
Appartment 6 [353€]: The Fenz's
Family room 5 [320€]: Cecilie & Ace
Family room 6 [320€]: Aredhel + family
Family room 7 [320€]: Cwetqo +2
Family room 8 [320€]: Calanon, Peppermint_M, bricktect
Double room [280€]: elleana

EDIT: Too slow... :blush:
EDIT 2: With the Fenz's being three this time and the Aredhel family 2 (+ a baby) and Cwetqo 3 (+ a baby) I count a total of 26 without Boney.

No, this is total for room. Your share would be 104 euro total or 26 euro for each night. This includes really good breakfast, which alone costs 8 euro. I doubt you could find cheaper place to sleep in that region (or country).

Small family room is for three, so maybe Georg changed Family room 8 to small family room.

I would not worry about anything. This is family business and owner is very flexible.

Should the unspeakable happen that someone has to cancel, then my girlfriend would like to fill in the spot. I have told her that registration is closed. This is only if it would be a convenience, then I would like to write her up on the "someone has cancelled - it would be nice if someone could go in their place so that the prices don't change"-kind of situation.

57 minutes ago, Lasse D said:

Should the unspeakable happen that someone has to cancel, then my girlfriend would like to fill in the spot. I have told her that registration is closed. This is only if it would be a convenience, then I would like to write her up on the "someone has cancelled - it would be nice if someone could go in their place so that the prices don't change"-kind of situation.

The unspeakable did already happen: Bonaparte finally had to cancel his appearance. :cry_sad: (see above)

Lucky you, he would have stayed in your holiday flat. If your roommates don't mind, she's more than welcome!

Oh. I didn't see that he had to cancel. :cry_sad:

She would like to take up the spot in his place, but might not at all be able to fill his shoes.

I can see that Bonaparte was not on the Legoland discount ticket list, so I will try to get her a ticket from elsewhere.