Holodoc

Eurobricks Event 2017 - Sign Up Topic

Well, it seems that I was again misleading. :)

ANY LUG membership card will be ok.

On 14-1-2017 at 11:57 AM, Holodoc said:

The Kirchenbauerhof is filling! :cry_happy: We have 34 reserved places, so there still is enough room for more eventees. :wink:

Wow, that's already a lot :sweet:

It looks like this is going to be the thread of unwanted misunderstandings! :laugh:

The manager of Kirchenbauerhof reserved 34 'slots' for possible eventees. I haven't counted yet, but I am quite sure we are still far under that mark (which made me write: There is room for more. :wink:)
I will make a list/overview of all of the reservations here in the upcoming days.

2 hours ago, Holodoc said:

It looks like this is going to be the thread of unwanted misunderstandings! :laugh:

The manager of Kirchenbauerhof reserved 34 'slots' for possible eventees. I haven't counted yet, but I am quite sure we are still far under that mark (which made me write: There is room for more. :wink:)
I will make a list/overview of all of the reservations here in the upcoming days.

In my drunken bored state I decided to count and it seems 22 people booking a room and 23 for event in total so far. So not super super far off. But definitely more room for more.

If anyone is reading this and wondering if they should: well worth it, great fun and everyone is lovely and friendly.

Now I'll go and sober up.

15 hours ago, Calanon said:

In my drunken bored state [...] Now I'll go and sober up.

Too much information if you ask me. :tongue::laugh:

Here's me:

- Need reservation? yes, please

- Apartment sharing? sure, no snoring please :)

- Number of persons and length of stay? only me, whole event

- Are you member of a registered LUG? yap

- Anything else we need to know? not at the moment ...

Ok my turn.

Need reservation at Kirchenbauerhof: yes/no -> Yes

- Apartment sharing: yes/no -> Yes

- Number of persons and length of stay? 1, the whole event

- Are you member of a registered LUG?  Yes with sticker.

- Anything else we need to know? I will try to organise a car. But living around 3 hours away from Günzburg I don't know if there would be someone that would want to drive with me. That said I would drive from Konstanz or Saarbrücken. But in case people need a ride to Legoland or Munich for a day trip there should be 5 seats free. :wink:

The plan is to go to Munich by train.

We did so 4 years ago, it's fast, it's fun and not too expensive.

On 17-1-2017 at 4:40 PM, Holodoc said:

The plan is to go to Munich by train.

We did so 4 years ago, it's fast, it's fun and not too expensive.

Indeed, and it bring us right in the old center of Munich without stress or hassle :sweet:

- Need reservation at Kirchenbauerhof: yes/no -> YES

- Apartment sharing: yes/no -> YES

- Number of persons and length of stay? One (1) for the whole thing!

- Are you member of a registered LUG? YES

- Anything else we need to know? (help needed in flying/transport ...) I will land in Münich at 2.25 PM, flight SK2659, need transport to the hotel.

Event ON!

So here's my registration:

- Need reservation? Yes
- Apartment sharing? Yes
- Number of persons and length of stay? Just me, whole event
- Are you member of a registered LUG? Yes with sticker
- Anything else we need to know? I come by car from Würzburg and have 3 seats free. If someone wants to travel with me, please contact me via PM.

Edited by Vaionaut

I'm in as well:

- Need reservation at Kirchenbauerhof: yes

- Apartment sharing: yes

- Number of persons and length of stay? 1, for the whole event

- Are you member of a registered LUG? Yes, member of Imperium der Steine, but no sticker so far :D

- Anything else we need to know? Nothing important. If there's less accommodation space than needed, I could stay in Augsburg and offer one place (and transfer, of course) on my floor for someone bringing his own mattress. It's about 45 minutes from LEGOLAND by car.

Edited by RC 1136

Unfortunately, I can't make it this year. The dates just didn't work for me, I couldn't get those days off from work.:cry_sad: Better luck next year!!

On 1/12/2017 at 11:38 PM, elleana said:

Thank you! I'm just a little anti social during the day but more anti social at night :laugh: but I hope to get to know all of you!

No problem if I cannot join afol shopping, I don't buy many sets anyway. I spend far more on PAB and bricklink.

Hello Elleana, 

As a fellow Singaporean, I am pleased to welcome you to attend the Eurobricks Event 2017. You could be the second Singaporean to ever attend an Eurobricks Event. I attended in 2014 and it was smashing awesome. I am glad the interest is strong and making efforts for you to attend. Real awesome indeed. Have lots of fun and I promise you will enjoy their good company. I am sure Boney and Holodoc will be very hospitable too. 

Fangy

On a side note, we are unable to make it too. :cry_sad: 

Here is a first summary on who is attending this year and the distribution on the available rooms:

With today we are 25 eventees, coming from 10 countries and 3 continents. :cry_happy: The biggest group will be - as usual when staying in Germany - the Germans (7), closely followed by the Irish (5). Somehow we lost the vikings, just 4 members actually are from whole Scandinavia. :look:

It looks like we are facing a minor problem with the accomodation: The rooms in some cases are bigger that the space needed. This will result in slightly higher costs for those who did not want to share the space. Note that we are paying for the rooms (including breakfast), not for the actual people. To clarify, I noted the costs behind the rooms for the whole event. These are not the final charges! Maybe we get a small discount, for now I calculated with the official costs.

So my first suggestion on the room distribution for the ones staying the whole event is:

Holiday flat 1 [416€]: Bonaparte, Copmike, LasseD, MstrOfPppts
Holiday flat 2 [416€]: Holodoc, Skalldyr, Vaionaut, RC 2236
Appartment 5 [353€]: Cwetqo +2
Appartment 6 [353€]: The Fenz's
Family room 5 [320€]: Cecilie & Ace
Family room 6 [320€]: Aredhel + family
Family room 7 [320€]: JanetvanD +1
Family room 8 [320€]: Calanon, Peppermint_M, bricktect
Double room [280€]: elleana

Please report if anything isn't okay.

A double room would have been enough for us, but if there is not a second one available, then the family room you have listed is okay.

I totally missed this sign up topic :hmpf_bad:

What's the current status? Kitty and I would love to join the event.

Edit: I see there is still room.

I will update our preferences shortly, but we no problem sharing a room. 

I think we've met @JanetVanD last year with her son. We could probably share a room. One question though; am I correct to assume that the family room has a separate bedroom and a sleeping couch in the living room?

OK!
My atempt:

I'll stay for all days.
1. The main question!!! How much it'll cost, if I use your proposal (offer)???
2. YES I can share (with those who don't mind to share room with a gay guy :wink:)
3. I am the only one! :tongue:
4. NO. Sorry no RLUGS in Russia (as far as I know).
5. I am I guy from Russua. I was in this Legoland at October 2016 (In Billund at august).

So HOW MUCH???

P.S. My name is Aleksandr (you can call me Alex), I'm 36 years old (but looks younger :blush:)

3 hours ago, Jim said:

I totally missed this sign up topic :hmpf_bad:

What's the current status? Kitty and I would love to join the event.

Edit: I see there is still room.

I will update our preferences shortly, but we no problem sharing a room. 

I think we've met @JanetVanD last year with her son. We could probably share a room. One question though; am I correct to assume that the family room has a separate bedroom and a sleeping couch in the living room?

Good to see both of you are joining us! You are very welcome. :thumbup:

If you want to stay with JanetVanD I propose we switch rooms, because the family rooms are equipped with a double bed and a rectractable couch, the appartments dispose of a seperate (parents) sleeping room. I will work that into an update later.

EDIT: If that is okay with Cwetqo, I suggest you and Janet take appartment 5 and Cwetqo takes family room 7 (reducing his costs by 33€ :wink:)

1 hour ago, chubays said:

OK!
My atempt:

I'll stay for all days.
1. The main question!!! How much it'll cost, if I use your proposal (offer)???
2. YES I can share (with those who don't mind to share room with a gay guy :wink:)
3. I am the only one! :tongue:
4. NO. Sorry no RLUGS in Russia (as far as I know).
5. I am I guy from Russua. I was in this Legoland at October 2016 (In Billund at august).

So HOW MUCH???

P.S. My name is Aleksandr (you can call me Alex), I'm 36 years old (but looks younger :blush:)

Hi Alex!
Nice to a Russian guy around - you are also most welcome at our upcoming event! :sweet:
You'll be the first from Russia.
We are a very friendly group, you'll see. For me being gay is no problem at all (I wouldn't even have mentioned it...) - my son is gay, too :wink:
The costs depend on where you want to stay.
I'd say share the room with either holiday flat 1 or 2 , reducing the price for you down to 89,60€ for all days including breakfast. I think this is a real nice price, isn't it?
The final costs yet have to be determined. I'll keep the sign in topic open until the end of February and then have a talk to the Kirchenbauerhof about the final costs. It won't vary much, that's for sure.

EDIT: If you haven't done so yet, you might want to check these topics out. Or look what's on trade for the event right now.

I updated the first post:

This topic closes at the end of February. So the last day to sign up will be be Tuesday, 28th.

Thank you!

I saw that topics and keeping watch on them.
I've mentioned about orientation just in case.

So you can count me in! :blush:

If anything wrong with accomodation, I also have a variant in center of Gunzburg (where I've staied during my visit (not so cheap))

Thanks Doc!

We're fine with sharing a room with any of the participants by the way. Obviously we do prefer a separate bedroom. Let us know how that works out. 

Looking forward to yet another great event :thumbup: 

Edit: apartment 5 sounds fine, if Cwetqo and Janet are cool with this setup.