Holodoc

Eurobricks Event 2017 - Sign Up Topic

This is the Eurobricks event 2017 sign up topic.

You may have noticed about the event here.

Now please sign up here officially as I would like to book accomodations at Kirchenbauerhof, a nice and cosy place where we stayed 2007 and 2013.
Please let us know the following:

- Need reservation at Kirchenbauerhof: yes/no -> the alternative is that you take care of your own accomodation

- Apartment sharing: yes/no -> typically 4-5 persons share one apartment, but there are a few 2 bed rooms as well.

- Number of persons and length of stay?

- Are you member of a registered LUG? Only those will be eligible to receive a discount of 15% on Saturday

- Anything else we need to know? (help needed in flying/transport ...)

The dates of the event are Wednesday 26th - Sunday 30th of April. Wednesday and Sunday are travel dates only, program will be held Thursday til Saturday.

You don't know what I am writing about at all? Check this topic for further information.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I'll start:

I'm in for the complete event. It's just me, no relatives this time. :laugh:

I need accomodation at Kirchenbauerhof for all of the days and I love to share my room with other eventees.

I am RLUG member and I will travel with Bonaparte and Aredhel, just like we used to do. :classic:
Edit: Not Aredhel this time, as she will be travelling on her own.

Update: This topic closes at the end of February. So the last day to sign up will be be Tuesday, 28th.

Please sign up myself, Bfenz and Amfenz

Need reservation at Kirchenbauerhof: yes please

- Apartment sharing: yes/no -> No. Please reserve a 2 bedroom space for the Fenz family

- Number of persons and length of stay? 3 persons staying from Wednesday night until Saturday night (4 nights - checking out Sunday)

- Are you member of a registered LUG? Only those will be eligible to receive a discount of 15% on Saturday - Yes (x2)[And stickerx2]

- Anything else we need to know? (help needed in flying/transport ...) Should be okay as we'll hire a car

The dates of the event are Wednesday 26th - Sunday 30th of April. Wednesday and Sunday are travel dates only, program will be held Thursday til Saturday.

Edited by Dfenz
Additional information inserted

Signing up me and Ace!

- need reservation at Kirchenbauerhof: yes

- apartment sharing: No. Please get us a room for just me and Ace, thanks :sweet:

- Number of people: 2. Arriving on Wednesday, leaving on Sunday (4 nights)

- Member of RLUG? Yes, we are members of Brikkelauget. I have sticker.

Yep, I'm coming! Sign me up.

- Need reservation at Kirchenbauerhof: yes

- Apartment sharing: yes

- Number of persons and length of stay? Just me, 4 nights

- Are you member of a registered LUG? Not yet, but I'm going to see about joining one ASAP

Hi,

yes I need reservation - we would need a room for 2 (plus baby) - still need to check if my husband can get holiday though at the time 

apartment sharing: no

staying: 4 nights 

member of LUG: Doctor Brick (got my sticker from there) but being at IDS too :-D

I am happy when my first event with baby will work out good :) 

Lasse Deleuran signing up:

- Need reservation at Kirchenbauerhof: yes (1 person)

- Apartment sharing: yes. No problem. People seem nice and friendly.

- Number of persons and length of stay? 1 person from Wednesday to Sunday (4 nights)

- Are you member of a registered LUG? No, although some say this is a mistake.

- Anything else we need to know? Will bring along some RC LEGO trucks!

Oh, my bad, I should have added that you not only have to be member of an RLUG, but also have to have the VIP card and a sticker on the backside of the card from your RLUG indicating you are member... :blush:

All of you who shared their information, can you please add this bit to your part.

I'm signing up!

Need reservation - yes

Room sharing - no (sorry am a little bit antisocial like that. Happy to pay for two or more if it's a problem)

Number of persons / length of stay - 1 person 4 nights Wednesday through Saturday 

Registered rlug member - yes but I asked my LUA about the VIP card and sticker and he has absolutely no idea what I'm talking about. Is this applicable to European rlugs only?

Welcome aboard, elleana!
Even more when I see you are from Singapore! :thumbup:

To be honest: I have no idea if this VIP+sticker is exclusive to Germany only, or just to certain European countries.
I'm also not sure if it is allowed by TLC to post a photo of the stickers here... :look:

If you are completely antisocial then the event could turn out to be very exhausting. :wink::tongue::laugh:
But - no fear: none of us will have a problem if you just want some square meters for yourself in the night.
Indeed you will have to pay for a double-bed room - and there is only one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is available at Kirchenbauerhof (status today):

2 "holiday flats", 1 with room for 5 and 1 with room for 4 people.
2 "appartments" with room for 4 people.
8 "family rooms", 4 people each.
2 "small family rooms", 3 people each.
1 double bed rooms for 2 people.

Thank you! I'm just a little anti social during the day but more anti social at night :laugh: but I hope to get to know all of you!

No problem if I cannot join afol shopping, I don't buy many sets anyway. I spend far more on PAB and bricklink.

- Number of persons and length of stay? wednesday - sunday (4 nights)

- Are you member of a registered LUG? Yes and I have a sticker

- Anything else we need to know? flying into Munich, and could use some help getting to and from the airport

Looking forward to my first time in Germany with all of you! I had a blast last time!

Edited by bricktect

Need reservation at Kirchenbauerhof: yes please

- Apartment sharing: yes/no -> No. Please reserve one small family room (3 beds) for us 

- Number of persons and length of stay? 4 persons (2 adults, one child and one infant sleeping with us) staying from Wednesday night until Saturday night (4 nights - checking out Sunday)

- Are you member of a registered LUG? Only those will be eligible to receive a discount of 15% on Saturday - Yes (x2)[And stickerx2]

- Anything else we need to know? (help needed in flying/transport ...) Thank you, no help needed. I hope it not be a problem if we come as a famliy. We all collect and build with bricks and we promise that we will keep our youngest out of the way :)

Regarding stickers: I was part of the team when we were setting this up with TLG. For people who come from countries without official D2C presence (meaning no official LEGO stores and no online S@H) it is allowed to put sticker on your LUG membership card. Of course regular 5% VIP discount will not be given in that case, but you will still get 15% from AFOL Shoppoing day offer. Each member can contact his ambassador and let him ask Jan or other LEGO representative for stickers and maybe Copmike still has some (or ask Jan to send some if RLFM are still eligable for that).

Please note that there are some roles for AFOL Shopping day: you can only take one of each exclusive sets and three of each other sets and re-selling is strictly forbidden.

I believe you can get the effective 5% value through VIP points without a VIP card if you have a VIP number, for example if you forgot the physical card or signed up online.

Signing up: myself and my daughter.

Need reservations at Kirchenbauerhof: Yes, we'ii take the last double room if it's still available, please.

2 people, Weds. to sunday (4 nights)

Member of RLUG: Yes, have card with sticker!

Transport: Sharing car with the Fenzs, hopefully

Looking forward to seeing all the fun people from last year and meeting new ones!

15 minutes ago, JanetVanD said:

Transport: Sharing car with the Fenzs, hopefully

Given the last time your were in Fabrik in LEGOLAND, I take it hiring a Smart car is out of the question then? :wink:

Need reservation at Kirchenbauerhof: yes/no -> Yes

- Apartment sharing: yes/no -> I may not be able to share with my usual roomie, but I am happy to share the apartment space.

- Number of persons and length of stay? 1, me the whole event

- Are you member of a registered LUG?  Yes, sticker and all.

- Anything else we need to know? I land at 10am in Munich. Company to travel with (train or taxi is no issue) would be appreciated.

I /should/ be arriving in Munich on Wednesday morning (flight lands at 7 in the morning), however since I don't have a chance to visit Germany all that often am planning to take a small side trip first. This is tentative but I am thinking of going to visit Neuschwanstein Castle in Fussen before arriving in Gunzburg on Wednesday evening. Let me know if you (or anyone else!) would like to join - am definitely getting a rental car and am happy to drive. 

Need reservation at Kirchenbauerhof: yes/no -> Yes

- Apartment sharing: yes/no -> Yes

- Number of persons and length of stay? 1, the whole event

- Are you member of a registered LUG?  No, not for the moment. So also no sticker.

- Anything else we need to know? I will drive with my car to Gunzburg. On the way over I will pickup Holodoc in case I need medical attention during the trip :laugh:

- Number of persons and length of stay? 1 and staying for the whole event

- Are you member of a registered LUG? Yes, and Cecilie brings my sticker.

- Anything else we need to know? Proberly flying with more Norwegians and hiring a rental.

Edited by eiker86
cancelation

Need reservation at Kirchenbauerhof: No, Thank you.  I will likely be staying at my wife's grandmother's house, who lives right at Guenzburg.

- Apartment sharing: yes/no -> N/A

- Number of persons and length of stay? Still difficult to say, most likely my wife and son will be with, but I can't yet say if they will attend the whole event. I will try to be around the whole event though.

- Are you member of a registered LUG? Only those will be eligible to receive a discount of 15% on Saturday - Yes, 1000steine, but I haven't heard anything about these stickers until now.  What should I do?

- Anything else we need to know? (help needed in flying/transport ...) Nothing else comes to mind.

Edited by MiloNelsiano

The Kirchenbauerhof is filling! :cry_happy: We have 34 reserved places, so there still is enough room for more eventees. :wink:

Special thanks dear Cwetqo for claryfing the AFOL shopping rules. :thumbup: (I wasn't aware that the usual 5% VIP discount does not go on top at these dates. Too bad.)

For all those like elleana who haven't been at Legoland Deutschland before and are looking for parts only: There is a big store called "Fabrik" (factory) in the Legoland. They are selling single bricks by the weight. You may soon find out that this still can tun out to be very costly though, but from time to time they have some really interesting parts you may not find elsewhere. For example, if I recall correctly, they had 2x4 bricks in transparent blue/yellow and red last time. Or lime trees. Or technic servo motors (88004) for a decent price.

9 hours ago, Holodoc said:

The Kirchenbauerhof is filling! :cry_happy: We have 34 reserved places, so there still is enough room for more eventees. :wink:

Special thanks dear Cwetqo for claryfing the AFOL shopping rules. :thumbup: (I wasn't aware that the usual 5% VIP discount does not go on top at these dates. Too bad.)

For all those like elleana who haven't been at Legoland Deutschland before and are looking for parts only: There is a big store called "Fabrik" (factory) in the Legoland. They are selling single bricks by the weight. You may soon find out that this still can tun out to be very costly though, but from time to time they have some really interesting parts you may not find elsewhere. For example, if I recall correctly, they had 2x4 bricks in transparent blue/yellow and red last time. Or lime trees. Or technic servo motors (88004) for a decent price.

Last year they also had a big selection of plant pieces, and since a lot of those pieces are made of softer, lighter plastic, you can get a lot for cheap.  However, on some items, and I think it includes the plant pieces, they will limit how much you are allowed to buy.  But they really have an amazing selection on pieces.  I hopeful to see some of the newly created pieces this year.

12 hours ago, Holodoc said:

Sorry if I was not clear enough: if you have VIP card and sticker, you  get 20% off. If you just have sticker on you LUG membership card (and you are not signed up to LEGO VIP program), then you get just 15% off.

Okay. Then I was right after all. *phew* :laugh:

I never knew a 'pure' LUG membership card existed. You've got to show me in April.