Pirate Dojo
Sinbad's Choice
The Piranha's Plunder
The Darting Frog
Water Torture
Choose!
The Jade Piranha Strikes Again!
The Parched Pirate

Freddy had spent almost all his money throwing parties at the Palm Tree Inn. So he took his final trained chickens to his local pirate pet shop.

BoBS Pirate Pet Shop

He had to haggle with the shop keep to get a fair price. Not just anyone could train chickens the way Freddy could and he wanted his money's worth.

BoBS Pirate Pet Shop

He was tempted by the rest of the pets in the shop to spend some of his money on someone to keep him company.

BoBS Pirate Pet Shop

But in the end he took all his cash and went off to try a new venture.

Oh please, please make the dead parrot sketch! How genius would that be? A pirate captain entering the shop complaining about his late parrot?

I love the idea to have a petshop for pirates. But I have to say, the interior looks a bit too modern for me. But nonetheless it's a nice interior.

Edited by Jacob Nion

1 hour ago, Jacob Nion said:

Oh please, please make the dead parrot sketch! How genius would that be? A pirate captain enetering the shop complaining about his late parrot?

This :grin:

Very nice little build, MKJ, the idea is awesome, and the execution is great as well!  The pink leaves somehow work very neatly there, and aquarium and cages are excellent as well! :thumbup:  Cool to see good old Freddy again too! :wink:

I'm afraid I've never heard of the sketch you all are referring to, but I'm glad you like the MOC!

2 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

I'm afraid I've never heard of the sketch you all are referring to, but I'm glad you like the MOC!

I wouldn't worry about that too much, the sketch is rather overdone in some parts on account of being considered one of the classic Monty Python sketches.

With that said, the MOC is certainly pleasing to the eye.  I quite like the build for the cage.  And it's reminding me that I really need to get a greater variety of tile for floors and smoothing out the tops of interior scene builds.