Sign in to follow this  
narbilu

[Freebuild] Leaving the Wall

As the Green Shade returns and hands Lord Nar Bilu the letter from he fallen warriors, he looks sad. Again their assistance is required outside Avalonia. Maybe even a battle for life and death of Historica as we know it. He assembles his entire army, speaks to them with words of encouragement and honour. They all line up and march east, leaving Hemresa behind... 

32096950282_85d130b13d_c.jpg

Spoiler

This is the last picture that you will see of the Wall. I will be moving homes the next couple of weeks. Hopefully in time for Challenge B. 

Regards,

Narbilu

31870002140_df53c3faed_c.jpg

31870002510_2aa1def042_c.jpg

Amazing wall! :wub: 

I also really like the white dragon-serpent-thingie to the left, it looks great! :thumbup: 

Loving the architecture, and those statues... :wub: It would be nice to see the freebuild in more of its entirety, though. That's also quite the collection of Dragon Soldiers! 

Edited by Windusky

That first picture is fantastic, does an awesome job selling the story. Great angle too, with the leader up front and the army awaiting orders. Sweet looking army and scene, the wall appears quite formidable. Glad to see Sir Nar Bilu lend his assistance to the great cause!

(Hate to hear this scene is on schedule for destruction... hope the move goes well!)

This is looking gorgeous.
I really like the texture used for the wall and corners of the wall. 
Those bricks and colors work very well together.

With the army in front of it, It becomes a very convincing build.

Love it ! 

KlodsBrik.

That's quite an army sir! The wall pattern looks pretty majestic, as does the troop armor. The atmosphere of the build gives off a prosperous city and a well equipped army.

Lovely wall :wub: I like the little platform for the commander as well :thumbup:

Looks like a sizeable group of warriors!