Sign in to follow this  
kahir88

Book ll Challenge V Category A: Riders of Historica- Spire

Sadly, not every courier made it. One of them was captured by the soldiers of the Black Spire in Midgardia:

-Spit it out! -the orc slaped the face of the courier. -tell me wat was yur destination? Where is da letter, Answer me!

-Boss! I found da letter in his backpack! -the other red orc raised a letter in the air. -But i can't read it!

-It dosen't matter anymore. Back to da camp! One of da pointy ears surely can read it.

-And whats wit da prisoner Boss? -the orc  looked to the courier, while he stacked the letter in his pants.

-Spill his guts! And leave him for da crows. Serve as a warning toall who wish to fight againts da Black Spire!

32234733355_c89c75348e_n.jpg32196284876_0d5b449021_n.jpg32196286806_6a57e69af3_n.jpg

32234738105_57dd3bd020_n.jpg31393434904_96673c10a4_n.jpg

Edited by kahir88

Gruesome indeed but excellent build! The black tree coupled with the figures make a very nice Nocturnus-like Mitgardia. 

That poor rider...

Nice but gruesome build! The use of sausages is great, and the tree with snow give indeed a very Nocty-Mitgardian feeling

Nice entry.

The Black Spire agents are too quick to spread the blood of our riders. Retaliation will occur soon and I wouldn't be instead of them when it will come...:devil::tongue:

Jokes aside, I really like this tree between Midgardia and Nocturnus styles. That's a good way to use sausages to figure the intestines of the poor guy the orcs killed.

Good job !

Yikes! This ought to serve as good motivation for couriers to not get captured by minions of the black spire :look: