Sign in to follow this  
Hass Kabal

[MOC] Lego Technic – Liebherr LR624 Litronic Crawler Loader

Lego Technic – Liebherr LR624 Litronic Crawler Loader

Features

A medium-class Crawler Loader work machine produced by Liebherr.

İf 2008 Product design award.

Generation 4 Liebherr crawler loaders provide exceptional han dling performance even in diffi cult terrain.

Fast work cycles, an optimum bucket capacity and outstanding machine handling under load give them optimum operating properties.

- Full Function Remote Controlled. Activate the double remote-controlled Power Functions motors for powerful, simultaneous driving and digging action – just like the real machine!

-Includes the following Lego® Power Functions components: 2 large motor, 2 medium motor, a battery box, 2 remote controls and 2 infrared receivers

-High Detail Kokpit. Operator Seat, Control Joysticks, Control Panel, Hand Brake, Fire extinguisher and Hot Coffee.

-High Detail Exterior, Doors that can be opened and closed. To remove the battery box, the back hood can be easily opened. Illuminations, Grids,Stickers.

-Total 1434 Parts

-All Original Lego® Technic style design.

32226703365_a892482426_b_d.jpg

32226703255_bcf6cef40d_b_d.jpg

32107907091_44b72c8392_z_d.jpg

For a relatively small build you nailed the shape :)  it looks excellent.  Any chance on a vid for the functions? 

Have You painted the panels at the tracks? If yes, which method and paint was used (looks professional)!

Great model, + coffee mug! :classic: :thumbup:

Very nice model and spray painting job.  Do you have a video of it in action?  :classic:

Great model! I also like the photos of the build, that show the internal mechanisms. I may have learnt something here!
Oh, and the fire extinguisher and coffee cup are great additions to the high level of detail throughout. Well done.

Very nice model, the aesthetics are great. And the details (coffee cup, fire extinguisher) are cool. Will you make a video of it? Also, how strong is the ripper on the back?

Hello hass cabal, beautiful liebher model I like, you did a great job
  Maybe the cabin I find is a bit too high maybe lowering it with a stud
Overall, the model is well proportioned
The instructions to build your model? I look so I can do it