Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Lego-builder

7267 City polybag

Has anybody seen this? Or know any information about it?

Front: New Minifigure?

Back: New Minifigure (Back View)

**EDIT**: There are now new links to the pictures. If you saved the links as your favorites, update them with the new above links. ;) Seems like the Brickshelf file/folder was modified... >-|

I think this could be a sign of some sets relating to medical things, for example an ambulance, or maybe even a hospital? I really wish there would be a hospital set because when the last hospital came out, in 1992 I believe, I wasn't into the whole LEGO thing yet and now I really need a hospital for my ever-growing city.

REMEMBER...ANY INFO AT ALL, PLEASE POST!!

THANKS! *satis*

Just to let you guys know, it is set number 7267 (name unknown).

I have spent time checking Brickset and Lugnet, but they don't have any traces of it there.

Any other suggestions on where I should look for info, which I desperately need right now (on this new minifigure)?

I ALSO REALLY WANT (and need) A HOSPITAL!! *sing*

A non-<insert that tiresome argument> hospital would be neat.

May be just part of a small paramedic van or clinic as well. We;ll see but I like the hospital idea as well.

mr. lego_bildur,

Great find mate !!!!!!!

I really hope that this promotional set will lead to a paramedic theme - good possibility since tlc decided to brake up the city theme.

We'll keep a close look at this in future days ;)

Thanks for the info but it was already discussed somwhere else in the city forum ;)

I'll merge the two topics ;)

Has this doctor dude been officially released for us to get our greedy little mitts on yet? Not that I intend to get one, but I thought I'd asked for the benefit of those who do.

i have never seen a doctor with white shirt and black legs tho... :P

Well now you have. Do you feel all the more better about yourself after this experience? I do.

Well now you have. Do you feel all the more better about yourself after this experience? I do.

if i find this set, i'll buy a few... but i will change the black legs...

Actually, I personally don't mind the black legs, since many male doctors wear black pants. (Or at least most do in the U.S.A., or are we just a wacko country?! *wacko* :P)

P.S. Thanks for the discussion and feel free to keep it going, even though there might not be much news of it coming up soon, unfortunatly... :/ )

What will you change them to?

i've got two things about this set:

1) think i would change black into white. it's true doctors wear a long white coat or something and just a suit underneath it...

surgeons wear green clothes...

2) i think in Belgium the general sign for medical stuff is a red cross, not the blue one. doesn't that refer to pharmacy or something? TLC used to print red crosses instead of the blue markings. wonder why they changed that. minifigs used to have red legs as well...

This is a dream come true for me! I do own the white and red hospital you guys mentioned but a new one, more modern, would really rock my world. I want like 4 of those 7267!!!!

You said it, takuto20!

Lucky you! Sadly, that older red and white hospital was the best hospital LEGO released, but I wasn't even born back in 1987 when it was released. I was born 3 years later. And if that wasn't bad enough I didn't get into LEGO when I was about 4 or 5 years old. Unfortunatly, it was way too late by then. (About 7 years had passed after it was released.)

I just noticed the font page with the new set. Thanks for posting it there, Jipay. ;) I hope now we'll start getting some more information on this mysterious new set. :)

--------- NOTE ---------

If you are the owner of the Brickshelf folder with the new set, and you are reading this, we would love to hear from you! I know I would. :) ;)

This is promo given with 10 vanilla Dr.Oetker's puddings in Czech Republic. There is another polybag, some sort of (green, brick made) dinosaur - set number 7219. So no mystery (and no hospital this year).

I usually ignore the promo stuff, that's why I didn't write about this one, it is discussed on Kostky.org since 6th of May, when it first appeared in Hypernova chain (owned by Ahold).

:'( I really wished there would be a hospital set. :'(

Well, thanks for the information anyways. ;) And even though there's no hospital this year, there is still hope for the upcoming years. :) *crosses fingers*

And since this is solved, moderators, you can lock this topic if you would like.

And thanks to all those who posted in respnse to this. ;)

No topic about a new set is ever 'solved' - and we don't randomly lock topics. There's still the set itself to discuss! I'm personally glad they're using the old Dr. Jekyll torso for doctors. It's a good one. However, I'd say it suggests that we won't get a hospital - with CITY, they seem to be making new torsos for the figures. :'(

This is promo given with 10 vanilla Dr.Oetker's puddings in Czech Republic.

What is a Vanllia Dr.Oetker pudding and why is this set promoting them in the Czech Republic? What is the logic behind this?

This is Dr.Oetker's vanilla pudding

http://www.droetker.cz/produkty/produktyf....18&poradi=P3100

You add milk and cook a while. Where are you from that you don't know it?

Very far south... Not quite as far south as Antarctica... But there seems to be plenty of Antartic research centres here... And some bozo is going to establish air flights from here to Antarctica... Isn't that nice? The scientists will love it...