stebai

Winter Village - Globe Tavern & Party

Another X-Mas competition, another entry. I do love this compo :)

The Globe Tavern always holds the best Christmas & New Year parties. The fancy dress New Years Eve party is huge in the Winter Village, even the staff get involved!

32177962545_2ec306f2fd_z.jpg

The two stalls always do a brisk business in Mulled Wine & Hot Dogs for the journey home afterwards.

32139649566_c3ae9ac845_z.jpg

As you can see the party is in full swing! The red light brick hits the disco ball and the Christmas mix fills the dance floor.

32139647796_c3514c4d44_z.jpg

The ground floor features a lovely fireplace (working light brick), spiral staircase & dart board - Oh and don't forget a fine selection of beverages !

32139645906_c13a2f3dd1_z.jpg

The Upper Floor is where the banging tunes of MC Santy keep everyone happily dancing.

32139643716_ceccc5cd43_z.jpg

The two stalls - who doesn't like a Hot-Dog or Mulled Wine on a Winters night?

Anyway thanks for looking. I wasn't sure about entering a tavern in the compo but after the success of last years brewery, it seems the townsfolk like a warming nightcap!

I'd usually wish all a Happy Christmas at this point but as tonight is 12th night, maybe a belated hope that all had a happy holidays will suffice!

Edited by stebai

Nice and very detailed tavern. It radiates warmth!

The stalls are fine work too! I really like the multicolored translucent front panels. Only a week ago I figured out the fences can be used that way, but you found the best colors and setting to use it in!

I think that looks gorgeous.
Great "Fachwerkhaus"-like façade with nice details and a very good colour combination.
I especially like the ground floor interior as well.

Good luck in the contest, and keep clicking those bricks togetoer!

This could easily be an official LEGO build. 
Lovely exterior with some cosy colors.
Also , I love the interior for the 1st floor. Great work here ! 

KlodsBrik

I just adore this build.  The facade is so pretty, with those gorgeous windows with big sills, the varied brickwork and the timbered top. Yes, every village needs a tavern!  And a fancy dress party is even better, always a great way to use up the more unusual collectible minifigures.  I like how you did the Frankenstein character.   The market stalls are super pretty with their stained glass.  Just the right size and lovely colour combinations.  Beautiful work and best of luck in the competition!

Your windows are gorgeous!  The stained glass on the stalls and the disco floor are AMAZING!  Love what you did!  Good luck!  

Almost missed this one. I like it very much, especially the contrast between black and white and (dark) tan on the main building and the stained glass on the stalls. There are so many nice details. The interior is great as well. Well done!

I really like the design of this building. I tried to do a half-timber look many moons ago and it turned out horribly :laugh: Yours looks perfect to me. Great styling throughout and super fun interior.

I really love the design of the building inside and out. Has a really fun vibe like a Lego advertisement for an official set. Great work!

Excellent tavern inside and out!  The characters really add to making this a fun scene.  I also like how you did the trans colored parts on the hot dog and wine stands.