On ‎14‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 5:37 AM, MajklSpajkl said:

@brickless_kiwi: The rolligon seen in the video is not my creation but of my fellow LUG builder Skandinavc FH and unfortunately he didn't manage to publish it's presentation yet. There are some photos of it in these galleries from our LUG's events:

1. last photo, 2. photos in the middle of the gallery,, 3. end of the gallery, 4. middle of the gallery

Regards, Miha

Thanks Miha, The cost of tires would send me broke in NZ, but he has hit the nail on the head with looks and profile

On 8.01.2017 at 1:47 PM, MajklSpajkl said:

@DrJB: Perhapse Eric Trax can lend me his Jaguar :wub:

Your trailer looking outstanding on those wheels! Im in love with details. Unfortunately Claas jaguar is incomplete :/

2 hours ago, eric trax said:

Your trailer looking outstanding on those wheels! Im in love with details. Unfortunately Claas jaguar is incomplete :/

Thanks Eric :grin:. Oh, and I don't mind if your Jag is incomplete, I'd be more than pleased even with a small bit of it :wink:.

Hi, I am quite new here and no-where near as talented as you guys! I'm currently working on a plow and cultivator to go with my dual wheeled Xerion but this trailer is stunning! is there anyway to find a parts list/build instructions? Are we allowed to ask for them. I'm not good enough to build something of this quality from scratch but i'd love to have one. Thanks

Hi again, after 1536 years and a couple of days I finaly managed to prepare a humble building photo sequence - a.k.a instructions and you can get them here. Enjoy.

Best regars,

Miha

Thank you so much for taking the time to make the instructions. I love this trailer - brilliant functions and beautiful aesthetics.

Wow - thanks very much MajklSpajkl. It's an amazing design, thankyou very much for sharing with BI.

wow instructions...thanks very much. I have started the trailer already and may change the wheel steering as I go along. I'll let you know if I do it and post some pictures here if I actually do it!!  

Very nice job on the trailer, I can't wait to build it. I also have Efferman's modded Xerion and was wondering does the M motor struggle to lift the bin?, even going through the clutch gear and the whole pto system?.

24 minutes ago, technicfan said:

Very nice job on the trailer, I can't wait to build it. I also have Efferman's modded Xerion and was wondering does the M motor struggle to lift the bin?, even going through the clutch gear and the whole pto system?.

Thanks,

Well it depends how much have you put on the bed. I my video you can see how it managed with 1 kg of bricks on it. The winch is driven by worm gear (24:1 reduction) so M motor didn't struggle at all. Even with batteries worn a bit out, it managed to lift the bed, but significantly slower. It is crucial that the string sits well ont the pulley wheels below the bed. You must be also careful not to unwind the string to much as it will cause falling of the pulleys.

Hey Lego Community,

over at Doktor-Brick I made an LDD file for the Trailer. 

The Download to it is attached in my post.

I've also made an english part just for you all here  :wink:

35530320750_1849493854_c.jpgMajkl Spajkl Anhänger 1080p by Julian HDGamer2424, auf Flickr

Big Thanks to @MajklSpajkl for making the nice picture instruction! 

Edited by HDGamer2424

Miha,

first of all, with all my projects on schedulle I did not pay a proper attention to your trailer. Now I see that trailer could not be better, great steering solution, ideal tires with correct pattern, and functionality. Great that you did not chose Joskins trailer because red suits much better on Xerion that yellow. :thumbup:

Igor

2 hours ago, HDGamer2424 said:

Hey Lego Community,

over at Doktor-Brick I made an LDD file for the Trailer. 

The Download to it is attached in my post.

I've also made an english part just for you all here  :wink:

Big Thanks to @MajklSpajkl for making the nice picture instruction! 

Wow Julian, thanks for the LDD, I would never have the nerves to make it myself. I'm glad you find it worth the time. Thanky you very much :thumbup:

20 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

Miha,

first of all, with all my projects on schedulle I did not pay a proper attention to your trailer. Now I see that trailer could not be better, great steering solution, ideal tires with correct pattern, and functionality. Great that you did not chose Joskins trailer because red suits much better on Xerion that yellow. :thumbup:

Igor

Better late then never :grin: I must admit that I wasn't even familiar with Joskins at all, but now that you've mentioned it I did see it already - at least in some type of Brüder modell. Anyway - now that I can compare, it still is Krampe all the way for me - never mind the colour (red indeed suits Xerion better) but also the shape of the bed looks much more...right on Krampe. Thanks again for your nice comment.

Best regards, miha

49 minutes ago, MajklSpajkl said:

Wow Julian, thanks for the LDD, I would never have the nerves to make it myself. I'm glad you find it worth the time. Thanky you very much :thumbup:

Better late then never :grin: I must admit that I wasn't even familiar with Joskins at all, but now that you've mentioned it I did see it already - at least in some type of Brüder modell. Anyway - now that I can compare, it still is Krampe all the way for me - never mind the colour (red indeed suits Xerion better) but also the shape of the bed looks much more...right on Krampe. Thanks again for your nice comment.

Best regards, miha

You're wellcome :classic: 

Joskin trailers are more suited to my John Deere 7230R tractor (with wrong tires - baloon tires) :wink:

1 hour ago, MajklSpajkl said:

Yeah, it cost me some, but i've gained them back, at least I hope so :laugh:

No Problem, was a nice task to do :thumbup:

Edited by HDGamer2424

A stunning and amazing moc. It is the next one my list. I am building Lucio's Crane Truck at the moment, and when it is ready, this one is next.. love it..

40 minutes ago, MajklSpajkl said:

@Pat-Ard: That's a huge B...ed :-) I like your faster winch version a lot!

@JDL1967: Thx! It's nice to hear that people like what you've made. Makes you feel all fuzzy inside :-)

I know, i have the same with my moc. And even more now it is placed in the scale modeling forum. But back to the dumper, i have one question, Do you think Majkl if it is possible with some mods to

put the Claas tyres under the dumper. I ask this for 2 reasons, one i have a few and inough for the dumper, and i am curious how that will look with the 42054 in front of it...

Edited by JDL1967