anothergol

[MOC] Dexter

Brilliant. Whenever I see Dexter, I think of the Showtime series, not Laboratory. But this perfect. Well captured.

1 hour ago, Mr Greeble said:

I know nothing of the source material, but this is some nice, clean brickwork. :thumbup:

Dexter's Laboratory was one of the best TV cartoons around 15-20 years ago:

Looks very nice indeed. I was wondering whether it is possible to get instructions. more the insides than the MOC itself.. I need to build a statue for a friend (from a friend) and Dexter gets very close to what I need actually.. (mainly the glasses :P)

On 1/6/2017 at 2:16 PM, anothergol said:

https://flic.kr/s/aHskRZnQKQ

Since licensed stuff gets success on Lego Ideas, would anyone vote for that?

Voted!

@anothergol I’m supporting your Dexter’s Laboratory project already, and I love it! You could promote your project on YouTube by making a video of it.

11 hours ago, MatthewRC said:

@anothergol I’m supporting your Dexter’s Laboratory project already, and I love it! You could promote your project on YouTube by making a video of it.

Yeah but well.. even if that doubled the votes..

(but thanks for the support)

12 hours ago, Canguingo said:

Looks very nice indeed. I was wondering whether it is possible to get instructions. more the insides than the MOC itself.. I need to build a statue for a friend (from a friend) and Dexter gets very close to what I need actually.. (mainly the glasses :P)

Voted!

While the glasses here have tricky stud inversion because I wanted a tile instead of the underside of a plate at the top, you could really just go with fully inverted build, and then it's pretty straightforward, from the pictures.
I don't think the instructions will help that much if it's not Dexter that you wanna build

Edited by anothergol