Itaria No Shintaku

Who let the (blue)coats out? Wof Wof Wof Wof!

Admittedly you are terrible at taking photos :tongue: but super-great for showing us this Bluecoat-Empire army!!! Now I am excited too! Thanks man!!!

Great Phredions. :thumbup: 

They're wearing the right uniform too. :pir-grin:

On 1/8/2017 at 1:19 AM, Columbus019 said:

Very nice, but they're not good without some marines or "redcoats" on board. History.

Not sure what you're referring too here.There are other uniforms outside the UK. :pir-wink:  

HEY. Listen to me, punk. I had a huge collection of bluecoats under my bed with a custom navy the other day. It was like 3000 of them. And today, I look under there and bam there's NO ON THERE. Kid. U little shifty eyed syrup guzzeler. I KNOW U STOLE MY LEGO FIGURES. GIVE THEM BACK!!!!!!!!'

54 minutes ago, hotrodgod69 said:

HEY. Listen to me, punk. I had a huge collection of bluecoats under my bed with a custom navy the other day. It was like 3000 of them. And today, I look under there and bam there's NO ON THERE. Kid. U little shifty eyed syrup guzzeler. I KNOW U STOLE MY LEGO FIGURES. GIVE THEM BACK!!!!!!!!'

The tone of your first post is not how people are supposed to post on EB.  I don't know if you're trying to be funny, but you need to tone it down. I recommend you read the Site Guidelines, especially the about manners and not allowing offensive, combative posts. Thanks.

10 hours ago, hotrodgod69 said:

giphy.gif

I have no idea if this is serious or not, but bravo. 

Spoiler

Listen to Phred though, not me. :wink:

@Itaria No Shintaku, that is one seriously impressive army of bluecoats. *huh* :excited: :wub: I'm curious: how many are there? Did you get them through a LUG or some other way?

You could do some fantastic army or battlefield scenes with all those!

7 hours ago, Captain Dee said:

@Itaria No Shintaku, that is one seriously impressive army of bluecoats. *huh* :excited: :wub: I'm curious: how many are there? Did you get them through a LUG or some other way?

You could do some fantastic army or battlefield scenes with all those!

I bought some chessboards ( I believe 5 or 6) when they were hardly discounted on S@H, but of course I needed some backup support like the one you mentioned. :wink:
This is valid only for torsoes and hats. The rest comes straight from bricklink. You have to patiently wait for offers...

Edited by Itaria No Shintaku
I forgot!

On 1/30/2017 at 10:21 PM, Phred said:

Great Phredions. :thumbup: 

They're wearing the right uniform too. :pir-grin:

Not sure what you're referring too here.There are other uniforms outside the UK. :pir-wink:  

I know, I was only joking, sorry

Columbus