Sign in to follow this  
bigfatslob

Inline-Blue

This is another entry for Darkkazmo's mecha contest.

Planetary Invasion Mecha : Inline-Blue

im000201.jpg

im000322.jpg

im000772.jpg

im000784.jpg

im000324.jpg

im000775.jpg

THANKS for looking, comments appreciated !

bfs

Added this link. ;-)

Edited by Sinner

BFS,

Thanks for sharing this excellent entry !!!!!! Its always nice to see a Bionicle great moc builder integreting minifigs ;)

Whoa !!! so many great details !!!!! I really love the big weapons on this mecha, especially the top laser !!!!

Also the tread legs are awsome!!!!!!

Good luck for the contest ;) and keep sharing those great mocs!!!!!

Good morning fellow members *satis*

-xwingyoda, Thanks ! Come to think of it , I find it difficult to recall mini figs being used to pilot Technic/Bionicle mechas too. But why not ?

-jipay, Thanks boss, I hope that's a compliment, especially since its comming from the top :)

-ApophisV,Your comments are well recieved especially since its coming from such a great moc/mecha builder, thank you !

bfs

Old slob... You have wonderful inguinity and talent for combining Bioncile, SYSTEM and Technic... You should win... I insist upon it.

as usual outstanding.

i saw this on brickshelf some time ago, and i just thought right away it had to be your work, you seem to have some kind of natural talent in this sort of combining bionicle and system parts. an outstanding model, and those galidor parts fit so well.

-if i where judging the contest,this would be the winner-

-i love to see what you make, so much to look at, cant wait untill you build another huge mecha!

-sincerely from a runescape addict that needs to regain his life, brickmaster :)

You have wonderful inguinity and talent for combining Bioncile, SYSTEM and Technic...

Add Galidor to that list... Someone point out the Galidor pieces as I'm not very familiar with that line so I don't have any idea of what I'm looking for...

Hi,

-mister_phes, Thank you so much. On this moc, the galidor parts are the two pairs of cannon on either side of the cockpit & the four little gray arms on the outside of each of the two large arms :)

-brickmaster, Thank you, your words are too kind. I'll have a couple of more Mecha ready for the next contest, that's for sure !

bfs

I've recently had a look at the Galidor line thanks to Mr Fett and I must say you've done an excellent job to include such obtuse parts into your design.