shineyu

[MOC] F RC CAT 6120B Hfs Mining Shovel - Technic Figure Scale

Impressive. The sheer size of this thing is truly mindblowing. Great work!

I had been following this project on the WIP thread and last I had heard we were discussing the turnable.  Then WHAM! it is done.  Looks like the turnable works  :sweet:  Great job my friend!

2 hours ago, nerdsforprez said:

I had been following this project on the WIP thread and last I had heard we were discussing the turnable.  Then WHAM! it is done.  Looks like the turnable works  :sweet:  Great job my friend!

Yes, really good turntable and smooth rotating 

3 hours ago, GenieonWork said:

I'd so want to build this one!

I don't think selling both kidneys would gather sufficient funding for all the parts needed.

Outstanding work. *huh*

It is not the first time that i arrive at the conclusion that lego should probably make wider track parts. Or a new part that elegantly connects 2 existing track links.

Do you do instructions? :laugh: Don't bother, I wouldn't build it...haha... Nonetheless an amazing model, really love it! There is something weird about the tracks still, not sure what...

12 hours ago, Gabi_BC said:

I don't think selling both kidneys would gather sufficient funding for all the parts needed.

It'll greatly depend on your monthly ingress and egress of money.

If your ingress is more than your egress, and the delta is big enough, it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

If one only needs like 2 or 3 sets to build this thing, it's quite possible...   :wink:

This is a huge MOC that works very well(video) really a great job. I like the size of this MOC but the availability of some parts could be a problem if plans could ever be made. Good video BTW.

6 hours ago, AFOLegofan66 said:

This is a huge MOC that works very well(video) really a great job. I like the size of this MOC but the availability of some parts could be a problem if plans could ever be made. Good video BTW.

Hello,  can  i  ask you some parts could be a problem? What kind of problems? Thanks for your suggestions. 

15 hours ago, 2LegoOrNot2Lego... said:

Do you do instructions? :laugh: Don't bother, I wouldn't build it...haha... Nonetheless an amazing model, really love it! There is something weird about the tracks still, not sure what...

You mean turntable, shovel or crawled problems? 

On 10-1-2017 at 9:02 AM, shineyu said:

You mean turntable, shovel or crawled problems? 

I mean the crawlers, there seem to be sort of proportion issue. Again other then that I find it more then cool...

It's HUGE!*huh* This is so incredibly amazing! It also moves faster than the bucket wheel excavator set. How many motors did it take! It would be a pain creating a parts list:wink:

Amazing work !!

Do you have build Instructions ? Or detailed pictures along the build process you want to share ?

Thank you