Sign in to follow this  
Bob De Quatre

[O-G09] Octan OS-17

Tags: spaceship

Bob of Quatrian's log - Entry for Janurali 2nd 3817

A few days ago, I received a message from my old friend Iris Stargazer. We haven't seen each other since our days at the Space Pilot Academy, where she was not the best pilot, but the most stubborn they ever saw! After our graduation, she enrolled in the galactic forces, while I went for the private corps and Octan Corporation. We still exchange some messages from time to time, so I wasn't surprised when this one arrived. What surprised me was its origin: Andromeda's Galaxy... Greater Drigo to be precise. She says she's in Andromeda as part of a scientific mission from the Galactic Command, and she wants me to come and see the new spaceship her group constructed. And by her "group" I mean the Amazons, an officially recognized faction inside the Galactic Command, only comprised of female scientists, engineers, pilots, and other very skilled woman. Their home is aboard the GCF Kathmandu, an old and giant carrier that got reconverted as a scientific vessel.
So I took this opportunity to see her and jumped in the fastest shuttle I could find (an old OS-17) and headed to Greater Drigo.

32031021195_e07292d3a6_c.jpg

31913908641_74e098eb87_c.jpg

31913929671_0b55f12ce3_c.jpg

31221036013_dd716f8d82_c.jpg

What a lovely and detailed cockpit! As usual your vessel has wonderful and sleek shaping. As someone who struggles with making non-symmetrical designs, I have to say I appreciate the minor variance. Certainly looks the part of a fast and agile fighter!

2 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

Another great spaceship... Where did you get this round tile for the cockpit ,

It's from the super awesome Alien Conquest theme.

http://brickset.com/sets?query=alien conquest

I love the use of the hot air pieces, very nice. Great newer piece and great creative use. I hope LEGO uses them more for things like this in the future.