This is epic, you have got off to a good start this year! You have captured the proportions and shape excellently. I like the little touches of lime green too.

Kind regards, Ellis.

This is the best TX130 I have ever seen! This is how it has to looks like. Very good shaping and use of colors! It really reminds me of the good old Clone Wars game for my Nintendo Gamecube :)

8 hours ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

I know, very much looking forward to it. Especially a normal Aayla Secura figure is a welcome addition to the Jedi roster.

Same! I need Aayla, I need a Phase I trooper, and more green lightsabers are always welcome for me. Will definitely get it. I think it's $30?

1 hour ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Seems about right, Aayla has a blue lightsaber though so I'd expect her to get one in that color. Also whilst I like the phase 1 clones I am hoping that we'll get a 327th Star Corps p2 trooper.

I read that it is her Battlefront version so she has both blue and green. Hope it's true :sweet:

Yeah but Delta Customs said the clone is plain white with yellow hands in the super-preliminary image he saw, and he expects a plain Phase I trooper. He's a pretty accurate source. I won't be surprised if we get that.

Edited by VaderFan2187
EDIT: Just double-checked the imgur leak link, and it's very clearly a Phase I trooper. Unless they modify it later, I think it's very likely to be just that.

Wow ! Amazing model ! I Also saw your first thread about your tank model and I loved the Imperial variant too ;) And I have to admit that I like the white Republic variant better ^^

Any chance to get the LDD file for this beauty ? I would love to build one of this from the upcoming official Lego one ;)

Ramses25

This is very well done! i like the gray choice also, immediately makes it look more grungy and battle-worn.

I'm excited to see what the officially licensed tank will be this summer. It looks a little small but will still be a great addition to my army. By the way this looks totally awesome! It looks really really good and just like that of the actual battlefront game. I would honestly prefer this rank than that of the new one.

Edited by Jedi Master