Mark of Falworth

[MOC] CCC14 - Clarendon Castle

This is amazing! The stonework is great, the rockwork id great, the colors are great, the size is great, and the water is great! The cave entrance though, was an excellent detail... Is all of Innovalug going to BFAL? I wish I could go this year... But I am busy that weekend... :( Anyhow, great build! Keep it up!

Easily one of the top 5 best LEGO builds I've ever seen, amazing! Especially love the landscape, rockwork, water, cave. But the castle itself is really great too! 

Truly stunning!!!  The rockwork, landscaping, the different shades for the water, the cave is great, the waterfalls are spot on and the trees are fantastic.  The castle is awesome, the texturing is lovely, the use of different shades of grey is a great touch, the wood work and stone work well together.  Just impressive.

Happy new Year Mark, an amazing entry, lovely tiled walls, lovely rockwork.

Edited by Gunman

Great castle, Mark!

This is a very large MOC with a beautiful view and some nice design details!  The stone of the walls is rather nice.  The landscaping and water are excellent!  Including many different trees is a great idea.  My favorite details are the steps and drawbridge and the half-timber hoardings!  This really needs to be seen in person to truly appreciate the details!

This is awesome!  I like everything about it, a few parts particularly: the various colors of the trees for one, the waterfalls, and the walls.  I really like the walls.  I have never been that fond of the multi-colored walls that incorporate sand green, light tan, light bley, dark bley, all in one.  The combination of light bley and dark tan is excellent, however, and the random texture of the rectangular tiles I think looks fantastic.  I had not seen this technique before.  Congrats on a MOC well done!

Exquisite, stunning, epic, gorgeous... I could use every adjective in the dictionary and it would not be enough to describe this piece of art. Once again you prove your supremacy in this theme. An inspiration to all!

Stunning all over, especially the white and sand green colors work really well in between the woodwork!

The landscaping, rocks, trees, water, even the added detail of the cave at the bottom, all that to me stands out even more than the castle itself.

Best proportions of rockwork and tree´s . Very appealing build.

I so love every detail of it ! 
Gresat work here indeed ! :thumbup:

As always Mark, I enjoy your builds. One day I hope to build such a wonderful MOC like yours. Very inspiring. 

You built half of it in two weeks? That would have taken me half a year at least! The whole thing is an incredible build, with the waterfalls being my favorite part.