ZCerberus

**Book II Challenge V Official Announcment**

2 hours ago, ZCerberus said:

Extension?

Here is the truth- when I set this, I was peeking at the Calendar on the computer- what I didn't realize is that Cat C. deadline fell on Easter Sunday.

My bad.  I realize we are a global community, but that seems like bad form on my part.

As such, you slackers are getting your extension.  April 30 is the new deadline.  For those of you who have submitted, you may modify your entry until April 30 if it suits you.

Thank you! 

8 hours ago, ZCerberus said:

Extension?

Here is the truth- when I set this, I was peeking at the Calendar on the computer- what I didn't realize is that Cat C. deadline fell on Easter Sunday.

My bad.  I realize we are a global community, but that seems like bad form on my part.

As such, you slackers are getting your extension.  April 30 is the new deadline.  For those of you who have submitted, you may modify your entry until April 30 if it suits you.

Nooooooo! I procastrinated on every real life thing so I could get as much builds as possible done before the 16th, and I promised myself I would be able to catch up on them and take a little break from LEGO afterwards, but now... I don't know wether I'll build additional things...

BUT that does mean I expect you guys to spend that time wisely and build some crazy MOCs! :wink:

Nice! Im back from Billund on the 28th xD should make some speedbuild

I have one question, who is the Desert King supporting? The Desert Tournament prelude build seems to indicate that he has sided with Raavage, but Osric, who represents the DK, has sided with the Resistance. Which is it?

2 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

I have one question, who is the Desert King supporting? The Desert Tournament prelude build seems to indicate that he has sided with Raavage, but Osric, who represents the DK, has sided with the Resistance. Which is it?

From talking to the Kaliplinites and reading the preludes, the DK has allied with the Resistance, and the High Council and Ulandus are Spire supporters (allegedly, but not fully confirmed). At least that is the reality as I am working with it in my builds and story. 

I seem to recall that the High Council is also supporting the Resistance. A truce would therefore be in place between HC and the Desert King as they are supporting the same side in Nocturnus, even though it is not supported by everyone on the HC side and especially not the Order of Aslan and Lord Kral who are not forgiving that the Resistance sided with the Desert King.

17 hours ago, Henjin_Quilones said:

From talking to the Kaliplinites and reading the preludes, the DK has allied with the Resistance, and the High Council and Ulandus are Spire supporters (allegedly, but not fully confirmed). At least that is the reality as I am working with it in my builds and story. 

It was clear the Desert King had promised to try to topple the Spire- the other alliances in Kaliphlin are a bit murkier.  There are strong rumors- all that is clear is the Spire seems to have its hands in the problems of every guild-softening them up for something... are they seeking another artifact to unleash hell, or are they just uniting the enemies of the guilds for a final push?  Story is up to you lads and lasses. 

Hey all.

Almost done, got everything, builded everything, only i need to taking pictures. Just one more question. I got one huge story, can I present it, as Spire and Alliance side? If its allowed, it would be a Spire side part, and an Alliance part of it. Is this allowed?

Alright. Yolo!

Here is my entry: this part of the story, is my Spire side build for Cat C. I will wait one or two days, and i will post, the second part, of the story, which will be, the Alliance side. Hope you like and enjoy it.

Edited by kahir88

On 4-5-2017 at 5:06 AM, Souinotlim of the Undead said:

Just a question by when will the judges pick the winner.

There should be a voting thread (for Cat. C) appearing soon, I guess.

On 5.5.2017 at 9:03 AM, Exetrius said:

There should be a voting thread (for Cat. C) appearing soon, I guess.

I am not sure. There was no voting thread for Cat A and B - or was there? :wacko:

1 hour ago, Captain Braunsfeld said:

I am not sure. There was no voting thread for Cat A and B - or was there? :wacko:

Unless I misunderstood something, category A B and C winners will be selected by the judges, and the category C story(not the builds, just the story) that gets accepted as canon will be voted on by everyone in a voting thread. 

A new version of Historica United (my Cat. C entry) is up, featuring the builds and some of the content of TitusV's Cat. C entry, to see if we can get the ball rolling on the announcements of results. The merged entry, as authorized by both of us, could be used in the place of either of our original stories (assuming that one of us, as the top two vote-getters, would have won), if the judges think it appropriate. 

Edited by Henjin_Quilones