ZCerberus

**Book II Challenge V Official Announcment**

5 hours ago, Souinotlim of the Undead said:

I'm not trying to win this contest I'm really not even entering, like I just have an idea for Book III beginning chapter and I think I have a good idea and it'll kindve be about lore and I would like to know his thoughts on it.

Although I'm sure you've got a fantastic idea, I think maybe waiting to see how Book II will end first might be a good idea :grin:

As how Book II ends is up to those who enter Cat C, no one knows yet how it's going to finish, and I think those in charge of coming up with the main storyline will decide on the future of Historica once we know what's going to happen  :classic:

On a side note, very nearly finished my first build for Cat C, unfortunately any Cat B build had to be comprised due to a rather tight schedule for Cat C, so I too really wouldn't mind a deadline extension :grin:

Edited by Legofin2012

On 3/15/2017 at 11:12 AM, Legofin2012 said:

Although I'm sure you've got a fantastic idea, I think maybe waiting to see how Book II will end first might be a good idea :grin:

As how Book II ends is up to those who enter Cat C, no one knows yet how it's going to finish, and I think those in charge of coming up with the main storyline will decide on the future of Historica once we know what's going to happen  :classic:

On a side note, very nearly finished my first build for Cat C, unfortunately any Cat B build had to be comprised due to a rather tight schedule for Cat C, so I too really wouldn't mind a deadline extension :grin:

Ok thankyou for clarifying that for me.

On 12/31/2016 at 2:12 PM, ZCerberus said:

But first, of course, you have to build it! Show the process of building a war machine. It should be evident that the machine is under construction, or recently completed, still upon the grounds of the siege workshop.

Oh no... I didn't realize this until after I'd built and edited the photos of my entry... Looks like I won't be in Cat B.

4 hours ago, Windusky said:

Oh no... I didn't realize this until after I'd built and edited the photos of my entry... Looks like I won't be in Cat B.

I almost made the same mistake myself, I hope you will still post it though, it looked really nice of flickr :classic:

1 hour ago, ZCerberus said:

Fun stuff guys, but we need more Spire entries!

The day's not over yet :wink:

I wasn't plan on entering Cat B, but the Spire seemed under represented so I whipped something up quick between exam revision today  :grin:

Edit: And here it is, my entry for Cat B: The Spire Armored Battle Wagon

32720445683_fe28f7999f_m.jpg

Edited by Legofin2012

Category B build is up, for the Alliance:

I might see if I can crank out a Spire build tonight, but I have grading to get done too, so we'll see. Can I lobby again for a Category C extension?

Are we allowed to collab for Category C? Like each person does one part of the story? Each person would have their own entry, but the entries would contain one part of a larger storyline.

On 3/19/2017 at 2:01 AM, The Maestro said:

I almost made the same mistake myself, I hope you will still post it though, it looked really nice of flickr :classic:

I may post it as a freebuild sometime. :wink:

Some cool entries again!  Some good photography too.  I am glad you guys are still building machines.  Now who's got something up their sleeve for Cat C?

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 2:22 PM, Brandon Stark said:

Are we allowed to collab for Category C? Like each person does one part of the story? Each person would have their own entry, but the entries would contain one part of a larger storyline.

My question about Category C.

My entry for Cat B. Of course, Alliance Side. Sadly don't have time for a Spire buildt, cause I have to start Cat. C.

5 hours ago, ZCerberus said:

Some cool entries again!  Some good photography too.  I am glad you guys are still building machines.  Now who's got something up their sleeve for Cat C?

I've got something, but we'll see if a. I can figure out how to end it and b. if I can manage to get it built in time. But I've got parts built already, and more in the works.

15 hours ago, ZCerberus said:

Well I've got a complete story written out and just finished the first build, I'll just post a sneak peak here as the first build doesn't spoil anything :sweet: (A few other sig-figs already present in there though :wink:)

33516432076_9cd5472451_n.jpg

A warm welcome at the Grand Griffon Inn

And as an added bonus I just received a long awaited parcel containing some of the parts I needed for other Sig-figs. But just first off, it's clear I couldn't include everyone, as much as I would of loved to, my collection isn't unlimited, and neither is my wallet :grin: I "prioritized" those who answered in the Challenge V sig-fig thread I started, and added a few others I needed for the story, but if you're not here, please don't be offended. There are many reasons I couldn't include everyone, and of course none of them are personal (love everyone here :wink:) but reasons including (but not limited to): not having the necessary parts in my collection, spending hours on Bricklink and still not finding all the parts needed, the parts needed were too expensive, and so on. Even those I did include aren't perfect, although I did try to get as close as possible :classic:

But anyway, the figs I could assemble to be part of my Cat C story, Lords of the Alliance: 

33576201215_5b980d702d_c.jpg

I look forward to reading everyone's entries, and seeing all the awesome builds that'll come out of them! :sweet:

Edited by Legofin2012

30 minutes ago, Legofin2012 said:

And as an added bonus I just received a long awaited parcel containing some of the parts I needed for other Sig-figs. But just first off, it's clear I couldn't include everyone, as much as I would of loved to, my collection isn't unlimited, and neither is my wallet :grin: I "prioritized" those who answered in the Challenge V sig-fig thread I started, and added a few others I needed for the story, but if you're not here, please don't be offended. There are many reasons I couldn't include everyone, and of course none of them are personal (love everyone here :wink:) but reasons including (but not limited to): not having the necessary parts in my collection, spending hours on Bricklink and still not finding all the parts needed, the parts needed were too expensive, and so on. Even those I did include aren't perfect, although I did try to get as close as possible :classic:

But anyway, the figs I could assemble to be part of my Cat C story, Lords of the Alliance: 

33576201215_5b980d702d_c.jpg

I look forward to reading everyone's entries, and seeing all the awesome builds that'll come out of them! :sweet:

Wow, Alfadas actually looks pretty amazing with an axe. Might have to change that. What axe is that though? Don't recognize it immediately. Very cool figures!

3 hours ago, Alfadas said:

Wow, Alfadas actually looks pretty amazing with an axe. Might have to change that. What axe is that though? Don't recognize it immediately. Very cool figures!

The battle axe is from BrickArms.