ZCerberus

**Book II Challenge V Official Announcment**

3 hours ago, Jacob Nion said:

I have already a story in mind. It will be long, exhausting...

Most excellent!

9 hours ago, Blufiji said:

Does Cat B have a height restriction?

Let me guess: Gal Turok is going to build the largest siege tower the North Historica has ever seen.

54 minutes ago, Jacob Nion said:

Let me guess: Gal Turok is going to build the largest siege tower the North Historica has ever seen.

:laugh:

Nah, I guess it will be like this:

And so, under the watchful eye of Lord Gal Turok, the orcs completed Historica's first space elevator! :grin:

8 hours ago, Jacob Nion said:

7 hours ago, Exetrius said:

And so, under the watchful eye of Lord Gal Turok, the orcs completed Historica's first space elevator! :grin:

We have a wonderful space program in The Reach, we just completed the first ten feet pf our Goblin launch tower haha.

No but there is a siege engine I have in mind.

7 hours ago, Exetrius said:

7 minutes ago, Blufiji said:

We have a wonderful space program in The Reach, we just completed the first ten feet pf our Goblin launch tower haha.

No but there is a siege engine I have in mind.

Sounds like Historica 40.000 could be the next big thing. Space goblins and space rats lol. Let's conquer the sci fi forum!

1 hour ago, Jacob Nion said:

Sounds like Historica 40.000 could be the next big thing. Space goblins and space rats lol. Let's conquer the sci fi forum!

We can just insert more elements of historica into Andromeda's Gates. (I know we already at least 2 characters with ties to historica in the game.) 

Also, MANTIS is definitely the place for Descendants of Nocturnus. :devil:

1 hour ago, Umbra-Manis said:

We can just insert more elements of historica into Andromeda's Gates. (I know we already at least 2 characters with ties to historica in the game.) 

Also, MANTIS is definitely the place for Descendants of Nocturnus. :devil:

I hope nobody has dared so far to use my rats for his cause. I claim the space rats subtheme for myself.

Just now, Jacob Nion said:

I hope nobody has dared so far to use my rats for his cause. I claim the space rats subtheme for myself.

I haven't seen any yet. The first AG (Which is nearly finished) has been mostly human. 

21 minutes ago, Jacob Nion said:

I would join your faction and serve under you.  Just need rat heads. and time...

I do not really want to talk much about AG here since it is not the place but yeah, it would be nice to see your rats in AG2.  I for one have big plans on what I want to accomplish in terms of establishing Alien races.  In Historica, I basically created my own race which feels like my masterpiece and I intend to adapt them to fit Heroica and AG as well.  The other races I am designing may only fit in with AG though.

@Jacob Nion, If you do plan on joining AG2, you should see if these pieces work.  I am not sure if they will fit with the rat heads but if they do, you can make them a spacesuit. :wink:

15 minutes ago, SkaForHire said:

I would join your faction and serve under you.  Just need rat heads. and time...

Sounds excellent. But I have my agenda for the next months:

• free Nocturnus
  • studying
  • save Historica
  • Mount Raavage's head on a spike
  • more studying
  • win challenge V
  • studying
  • then maybe, if possible, create space rats

But really, that's an idea I am playing around with for months now.

Ohhhhh Baby! This is going to be exciting! Time to whip out the ol' brain muscles. 

8 hours ago, Jacob Nion said:

Im there lets go!

22 hours ago, Jacob Nion said:

Sounds excellent. But I have my agenda for the next months:

• free Nocturnus
  • studying
  • save Historica
  • Mount Raavage's head on a spike
  • more studying
  • win challenge V
  • studying
  • then maybe, if possible, create space rats

But really, that's an idea I am playing around with for months now.

lol, that last point excepted my agenda looks the same :wink: 

2 hours ago, MassEditor said:

My oh my, this dark and glorious day has finally arrived!

@EcclesiastesWicked poster design!

Thanks, but the credit has to go to Ska!:wink:

Yes ! :drool:

This is the "grand final" !

So much to do ! I will try to fulfil my part by helping the Resistance, of course. Some Drows need to be banned from my Avalonian county... :wink:

I have a little question to ask : can I use a custom self made flag/Cape/horse dress on those Challenge entries or do I have to stick to what TLG officially released ?

3 hours ago, Faladrin said:

I have a little question to ask : can I use a custom self made flag/Cape/horse dress on those Challenge entries or do I have to stick to what TLG officially released ?

We have historically allowed that.

9 hours ago, ZCerberus said:

We have historically allowed that.

I thought you would allow this but I prefered asking before. Thank you !

oh my! how much would I like to go for Cat C.. I reckon I'll have to content myself with a Cat B or so though.. :sceptic:

anyhow, great job guys! really nice to leave it open - pretty stimulating!

oh and by the way, is anyone here actually on Raavage's side? feels like he's just slightly outnumbered, he poor innocent creature.. !

46 minutes ago, en_zoo said:

oh and by the way, is anyone here actually on Raavage's side? feels like he's just slightly outnumbered, he poor innocent creature.. !

I'm on Raavage's side!