Cyh Naan

[MOC] Speed Hover Bike concepts

Thanks, another pic of the AHS-30 :

31974453550_398f97c7b3_b.jpgRepublic speed hover bike AHS-30 by Cyh Naan, sur Flickr

There is also the HS-12, the first prototype that allowed to develop the hover drive, it was not armed. It was followed by several prototypes.

The AHS-28B was the last prototype that was the subject of a small production before mass production of the AHS-30.

Phase II Clone Troopers used the AHS-32T, an advanced version of the AHS-30. Good idea to design them, wait and see...

Edited by Cyh Naan

25 minutes ago, Cyh Naan said:

Phase II Clone Troopers used the AHS-32T, an advanced version of the AHS-30. Good idea to design them, wait and see...

Great, can't wait! :sweet:

Thanks VaderFan!  But lower down, we could no longer see the helmet of the pilot...

A new Hover speeder is in test by the First Order troopers, the ATHS-70 (Armed Twin Hover Speder 70), an heavily armed speeder-bike moved by two Hover-drives and two reactors, very dangerous and very fast!

More pictures soon. :classic:

Speedover-Bike-III-03HD.jpg

Just now, Cyh Naan said:

Thanks VaderFan!  But lower down, we could no longer see the helmet of the pilot...

Oops, wrong way, I meant move it up a bit so we can see a bit more of the pilot. My brain took a holiday :look:

ATHS-70 looks really good too! Nice camera angle :)

you don't have instructions and bricklists by chance do you?

57 minutes ago, Tidy said:

you don't have instructions and bricklists by chance do you?

No, I'm sorry, I have not done any instruction, but I will make some explanatory pictures if you are interested in seeing the details of the construction. For a particular model or all?

On 5/25/2017 at 2:15 PM, Cyh Naan said:

No, I'm sorry, I have not done any instruction, but I will make some explanatory pictures if you are interested in seeing the details of the construction. For a particular model or all?

i'd love to see more on the first order speeders!!!

thank you so much!

Wow, these are really good looking! I think I like the 55 most of all, but they are all good really. Would be perfect for battle pack sets.

On 28/05/2017 at 7:07 AM, Only Sinner said:

Wow, these are really good looking! I think I like the 55 most of all, but they are all good really. Would be perfect for battle pack sets.

On 28/05/2017 at 2:26 PM, lostcarpark said:

Great designs and beautiful photo editing!

On 27/05/2017 at 11:12 PM, Tidy said:

i'd love to see more on the first order speeders!!!

thank you so much!

Hi,

Thank you!

I made a LDD file of the First Order AHS-55, click here for download : AHS-55-LDD

65 bricks, there is a problem to assemble the handlebar under LDD but it works in real.  :classic:

It look like a flying rifle.

116141511_o.jpg

116141182_o.jpg

Edited by Cyh Naan

23 hours ago, Cyh Naan said:

Hi,

Thank you!

I made a LDD file of the First Order AHS-55, click here for download : AHS-55-LDD

65 bricks, there is a problem to assemble the handlebar under LDD but it works in real.  :classic:

It look like a flying rifle.

awesome!!!!!!!!

thanks!

Some views under LDD, waiting to have the time to shoot the real model.
Specially designed for extreme cold conditions with Its two front hover-drives, this Armed Twin Hover Speeder 60 (ATHS-60) is dedicated to the First Order Snowtroopers, 
but the stormtroopers also used it under other conditions, notably the heat and the sand of the desert planets.

It's the base of the ATHS-70 (Armed Twin Hover Speder 70) which I already posted a small photo but I still have not taken the time to do more pictures.

116292093_o.jpg

Edited by Cyh Naan

Some picures of the ATHS-70, The heavy version of the ATHS-60.

The Armed Twin Hover Speeder 70 (ATHS-70) is an imagined Star Wars speeder bike concept designed for the First Order. In terms of weapon and firepower, it's heavy! An additional front hover-drive and two reactors are very useful to be not distanced by the smuggler's podracers which are always swarming on the planets of the outer rim.

34663868443_9c1f61629b_c.jpgFirst Order Armed Twin Hover Speeder 70 ATHS-70 by Cyh Naan, sur Flickr

34663875683_69616db560_c.jpgFirst Order Armed Twin Hover Speeder 70 ATHS-70 by Cyh Naan, sur Flickr

Edited by Cyh Naan

Those speeders look really good. :thumbup:

A lot of details in every single one of them.

Did you get inspiration of certain speeders or it just happened?

On 25/06/2017 at 9:57 AM, sander1992 said:

Those speeders look really good. :thumbup:

A lot of details in every single one of them.

Did you get inspiration of certain speeders or it just happened?

Thank you, I was inspired by nothing in particular, I just tried to create original looks of war machines in the spirit of star wars. The top of the hover-drives seems like a motorcycle tank.

Edited by Cyh Naan