Very nice model! I like also the color scheme, however I've some problem to open the file.io, do you have the ldd file or an other format? Thank you

4 hours ago, Alegomind said:

Very nice model! I like also the color scheme, however I've some problem to open the file.io, do you have the ldd file or an other format? Thank you

I had an issue opening the v2 file as well.  For me there was a studio update that was preventing me from viewing it.  It worked fine after the update.

Another thing that I vaguely recall as an issue was that I could not open the v1 file by just double-clicking it in my downloads folder.  I think it may have opened studio, but not the file itself.  You may be better off starting studio and then choosing to open it in the menu bar.

The stud.io is still in beta phase so it is necessary to first open it and then open the file in it as the .io files are not associated with the program itslef. I have exported the model to .ldr file as well but i don't have ldraw to check if everything is in place. You can download .ldr file here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_52o8Yjx1kuc2g5dm1JNGM1TnM/view?usp=sharing

I will not make ldd file as it is too difficult to build gears and angled connections in it.

On 16/1/2017 at 11:06 AM, Ivan_M said:

The stud.io is still in beta phase so it is necessary to first open it and then open the file in it as the .io files are not associated with the program itslef. I have exported the model to .ldr file as well but i don't have ldraw to check if everything is in place. You can download .ldr file here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_52o8Yjx1kuc2g5dm1JNGM1TnM/view?usp=sharing

I will not make ldd file as it is too difficult to build gears and angled connections in it.

Thank you, I opened correctly the file

I finally got around to building mine last night.  There's a few things (colors) I'd like to change and I still need to get a black technic seat (yellow 1x2 liftarm).  I began by scrapping a 42038 Arctic Truck and went from there:

32581117951_c9dcbf195a_b.jpgIMG_1453 by topazard, on Flickr

32581116801_5eab26fe80_b.jpgIMG_1454 by topazard, on Flickr

Wow very nice, this is so cool to see other people building it for real, very inspiring to make more MOCs and instructions, thank you!