Part 4 - Winning the people
Part 5 - The Candidate
Part 6 - The Safe Harbour Plan
Part 7 - Beyond
Part 8 - The Launching
Part 9 - Denied
Part 10 - Admius Legistrad

31866616791_4c85f44ffe_c.jpg

It seemed as if all inhabitants of Salida Este on Ferro Azure were on their feet, when Román Fontonajo's ship, the Colonia, arrived
at port. The governor of Nellisa disembarked, and the news quickly spread, and a crowd followed him, already shouting his name.

He arrived at the town square, more than hundred people already following him. More and more were coming. Perfect. He climbed
a podium, that had quickly been set up by some of the Colonia's sailors. He gave Clarissa a hand and helped her up.

Fontonajo gave the crowd a while to fully gather and calm down again, before he started.

"Hello Salida Este, glorious Eslandolan beauty - here on Ferro Azure!"

Jubilation.

"And how great you all look today!"

Cheering, again.

"And I am glad I still look healthy as well. - As some of you may have heard already a Mardierian assassian tried to kill me while I
was visiting Elysabethtown yesterday!"

Of course none of them could know yet, and the crowd was shocked. Always use your harm to your advantage.

"Only due to the alertness and great presence of mind of my loyal guard Betito Carpato we could bring the assassin down. Betito,
my dear friend - I know you don't like the attention, but please, do me the favour and come up here. The great people of Salida
Este 
want to give you your well-deserved applause!"

Betito climbed the stage, feeling absolutely out of place when the crowd cheered for him. Don Fontonajo had been right, Betito
thought. He had indeed never liked attention. But Román meant it, he really wanted to do Betito a favour. And in fact, he did. As
the crowdapplauded noone but him, the man in the shadows, for saving the life of one of Eslandola's most famous men... positive
shivers went down his spine, and he did enjoy it.

31173908093_c14e0ec25f_z.jpg

"Let me tell you", Román continued, "I am glad to be here. Yet the failed assassination attempt on my very person has also
opened my eyes. We need to think even further beyond! How can we protect our children from such harm?!"

Betito was still on the stage. He really seemed to start enjoying it. Good. Sure he deserved the honour for all his service. But
Román also had further plans with him. He needed people around him whose loyalty went beyond money. Betito was one of
few. The guard had to get used to it. But time to continue convincing Ferro Azure.

And for more than half an hour Román talked to the people of Salida Este, picturing his plans and visions for future Eslandola.

31866622131_ab941fa62f_b.jpg

And then it was time for the final blow.

"Eslandola, I say! Beyond today, beyond tomorrow, beyond us! Standing here in front of you, the most wonderful pioneers of
our 
magnificent new world, the people of Salida Este, I have realized that even I need to do more. Representing our beloved
Sea of 
Thieves region cannot be enough to shape the future of Eslandola the way we all imagine it!"

A brief pause, no more.

"I hereby announce my candidacy for Admius Legistrad, first among equals in the Colonial Council, representative of all
Eslandolans! Support me, and I will lead us all to the most glorious future, even brighter than you can imagine it now!

FOR ESLANDOLA!"

31983160845_69acee83f6_z.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And thus the final part of Román Esteban Fontonajo's campaign for Admius Legistrad has been finished.

It was a great journey and some huge fun. I hope you enjoyed the storyline and the small MOCs coming with it.

Shots of the market booths:

31866612391_7cac1f21c7_n.jpg

31866612111_18a557afaf_n.jpg

31143125024_9bb261628b_n.jpg

Edited by Elostirion

I really like how you went all out and did a whole series of vignettes for the build up!  This particular one is a great way to wrap it up, the colorful crowd looks excellent, and the stalls fit right in! :thumbup:  Best wishes to Roman in his candidacy!

You announces your ambitions in style, mister Fontonajo! :thumbup: 

I absolutely love all the figs, they make for a very crowded atmosphere!

Wonderful build, and a fantastic campaign! This has been thoroughly enjoyable, and you've built some great crowd scenes! :thumbup:

And you have my vote! :pir-grin:

Very nice campaign and excellent end, that's one awesome crowd of Eslandolans! :pir-wink: :laugh:  That first shot is particularly great, and the stands are quite nice as well!  My only concern is that a lot of people in the front row seem to be screaming at him instead of screaming for him... :grin:

Just now, Garmadon said:

Very nice campaign and excellent end, that's one awesome crowd of Eslandolans! :pir-wink: :laugh:  That first shot is particularly great, and the stands are quite nice as well!  My only concern is that a lot of people in the front row seem to be screaming at him instead of screaming for him... :grin:

That truly is a problem (I mean, look at Románs face, not particularly friendly either). At least my fleshie-faces are almost exclusively either mouth closed or screaming in terror/anger. There are no faces screaming in happiness.

Just now, Elostirion said:

That truly is a problem (I mean, look at Románs face, not particularly friendly either). At least my fleshie-faces are almost exclusively either mouth closed or screaming in terror/anger. There are no faces screaming in happiness.

:pir-laugh: Yes, I do know what you mean!  But at least that's not quite as much of a problem for those of us who stick with the good old yellow! :tongue: :laugh: