fastbjorn

Lego Station MOC

17 hours ago, Fox Womb said:

I don't mean to sound too harsh or critical, since this really is lovely, but I think you're missing a few things...

Since it's a terminal station, there needs to be a room full of lockers (at least 30-50) for the employees (this should also function as a change room, and you could put a table in there as well as a few chairs and maybe a mirror or two). You could put this on the top floor and include a union/ administration office, but the employees may not be too happy dragging their suitcases up two flights of stairs every time they have to go to work.

There also needs to be a place for passenger luggage to be dropped off so it can be loaded onto carts and brought to the trains. Usually this is at the back of the building, and if the station is big enough there might be a separate room for sorting out and loading the luggage similar to what you'd have at an airport.

These are just my thoughts, do what you want (:

There is room for the employees at the first floor with tables a kitchen and the also could buy a drink. There is also an office and a controlroom (you can see the room but not the controls) as you can see. In Holland where I live we take our own luggage to the trains and it won't be sorted. I also have placed some lockers at the groundfloor for any luggage that needs to be safe. 

Amazing, it looks quite huge and the interior with the waiting area and the café gives a nice atmosphere. Now there need to be passengers waiting for their train and of course the tracks.:wink:

10 hours ago, Stefaneris said:

Amazing, it looks quite huge and the interior with the waiting area and the café gives a nice atmosphere. Now there need to be passengers waiting for their train and of course the tracks.:wink:

That will come. I'm busy building :wink:

1 hour ago, Alberic said:

Do you have ldd file please? 

I like style's brick of your facade.

Hi I'll have the LDD files and the instructions. I offer them for sale. Let me know if you are interested.

Your station is very impressive indeed. :thumbup: 

Also your new farm house looks great also. I especially like your brick work and the tiling on the roof. :classic:

Thanks just finished my newest design. Here the photo's of the renders.

In this bookstore you can find a lot of unique books on the shelves. Behind the cashdesk you have a very big bookcase where you'll even need a ladder to access the books on the top shelf! Next to the bookstore there is an antiqueshop with a lot of old stuff, like an old sewing machine. When you go upstairs with the beautiful spiral staircase you'll find a few more books. There is also a newspaperpress which presses the newspapers everyday. For the owner there is a space on the top floor to read some books, do the administration or to get some fresh air on the balcony.

Long story short, the building is full of detail and I've tried to use a lot of different building techniques.

29077120487_03b572288a_b.jpg[/url]

42205141710_52b768a478_b.jpg

29077120677_8895a9ce03_b.jpg

29082083717_5f2c88240a_b.jpg

29082083337_12cf8614df_b.jpg