pogo

[MOC] Spaceship

One micro scaled project, you can see the pictures with small descriptions in my imgur gallery if you're interested :classic:

hUDfD82l.jpg

9cyAuSvl.jpg

wbxmzKll.jpg

zyQ0bvul.jpg

uknqpoFl.jpg

aDzWriWl.jpg

Edited by pogo

No comments yet?

Very nice ship, with lots of love for details. I particularly like the way you did the landing gear. And given that you have used a limited supply of parts and only 4 hours of work - I'm impressed...

15 hours ago, Count Bricks said:

No comments yet?

That's because the images are still loading :wink: 

@pogo That's a very nice creation. I really like it. However, your images are waaaaaay to big. Please post images with a maximum width of 1024 pixels. If you use an image hosting service like Bricksafe (very easy) or Flickr, you can upload the bigger versions and embed the smaller ones. Otherwise you will need to resize them. Can you correct them?

On 07/01/2017 at 10:35 AM, Jim said:

That's because the images are still loading :wink: 

@pogo That's a very nice creation. I really like it. However, your images are waaaaaay to big. Please post images with a maximum width of 1024 pixels. If you use an image hosting service like Bricksafe (very easy) or Flickr, you can upload the bigger versions and embed the smaller ones. Otherwise you will need to resize them. Can you correct them?

Aaaah, I'm sorry, I already resized them :) Anyway, thanks for your comments! :)