Hi everyone,

I created an own version of the 6494 Magic Mountain Time Lab. It is the 20 years anniversary of the Time Cruisers theme.

The basement is a laboratory with a lot of equipment and computers. In the basement is a portal gone haywire and a lot of people from the past and present has come into the world of Tim and Dr. Cyber. In the basement are several confrontations among several parties and Majisto the wizard has blown a hole in the wall and has hit a pipe. Can everyone get out before the water reaches the electronics?

On the ground floor is a study room, where Johnny Thunder sees the confrontation between the Forestmen of the Dark Forest and the Imperial Armada. In the hallway, Dr. Cyber escapes from a confrontation between Pirates and the Blacktron Future Generation. In the Kitchen, the Forestmen are fighting with pirates. Outside, the police has started a raid and one of the Blacktron is trying to keep them away from the house. The Superhero is rescuing the police from the fire. 

On the first floor is a confrontation among the Imperial Guard, Unitron, Pirates and Spyrius. There is a bathroom, bedroom and another study room. 

Here is an overview of the basement and the ground floor.

31795352152_8491e2d37e_c.jpg

Here is a picture from the outside.

31795350302_ebe3d91852_c.jpg

For more pictures the album of Time Cruisers.

Comments and questions are welcome. :classic:

Sander

As someone who had and loved the original set as a kid, I really appreciate this MOC! Love the portal build and theme mashup.

Edited by legozebra

It's a good MOC, but by converting the exterior to a more ordinary house it not only loses some of the zaniness of the original set and theme, but also the titular "mountain". Perhaps situating it on a more dynamic, mountainous landscape instead of a level street would help it to maintain more of the essence of the original set.

As someone who had and loved the original set as a kid, I really appreciate this MOC! Love the portal build and theme mashup.

Thank you. The theme mashup was a must for the MOC.

It's a good MOC, but by converting the exterior to a more ordinary house it not only loses some of the zaniness of the original set and theme, but also the titular "mountain". Perhaps situating it on a more dynamic, mountainous landscape instead of a level street would help it to maintain more of the essence of the original set.

Thank you. I wanted to use some panels from space themes or other elements, but I thought it would not fit in the house. The idea was to have some rocks around it, but the house was already one XL base plate big. That is why I didn't include rocks. I had no other name for the MOC, so I picked the one from the set.

Thank you for the feedback. :classic: