FrankusFurtus

RIP Princess Leia

Yeah, was just going to post about this. Such a horrible loss. You are one with the Force, the Force is with you. You are one with the Force, the Force is with you. This is simply heart-breaking to hear. She's an amazing woman, and she has played one of my favourite Star Wars characters of all time, to which I owe her a debt for help making my love for Star Wars. The thing is, she isn't even old. She was only, what, about 60? She hadn't even lived her life out - she had many years of acting and enjoyment still in her.

Such a terrible loss. I offer her family and friends my condolences. Thank you Carrie, for being a part of my favourite films, and making my childhood. May the Force be with you.

Really sad what happened :(

But there's still hope /TFU/rebels voice actor) + cgi. But it wont be the same now that the last canon Alderaanian has died :(

I am so saddened by this. Star Wars is a great part of my life and helped make me who I am today. And Carrie was a big part of that and an icon of my childhood.

You will be fondly remembered, and greatly missed. Thank you, princess. May you rest peacefully and with that adorable smile of yours on your lips.

I can't believe this.... Like when I heard she had a heart attack I was already super sad and then to come on and see this.... You will be missed and a huge bucket of win :sadnew:

This really sucks we have lost so many great Star Wars actors this year it is so sad to see another one go. RIP Carrie Fisher and May the Force be With You...Always.:cry_sad::cry2:

Really sad news but now she is one with the force and the force is with her...

May the force be with you, Princess.

4 hours ago, FrankusFurtus said:

Although this is a lego oriented Site....

Moved from the Lego Star Wars Forum to the Culture and Media Forum.

5 hours ago, ChristopherLee said:

Like this year couldn't get any worse. :cry_sad:

Don't say that, there's still 4 days left!!!!

Very sorry to hear this. I thought her health had been on the upswing recently, so I was surprised when I heard about her heart attack.

Not to be morbid, but how far along is episode 8? Do you think they'll CGI her? It was one thing with Tarkin, but it might seem insensitive to do it with someone who only passed recently.

Regardless, Star Wars won't be the same without her and I wish the best for her family.

Fisher did all her scenes. Unless Leia died anyway in the film, they should probably reshoot like in the way of Fast and Furious 7, with someone to step in with CGI...

Rogue One mildest spoilers...

Like with Grand Moff Tarkin in the film, he looked so real, it was like his actor was still playing him!

...so at least Leia can get the send off that she'll need; whether it be an honourable death, or emotional goodbyes

Edited by Quicksilver838