STHLM

[MOD] Palace Cinema (10232) after the fire

That is great. I am not very fond of palace cinema either. Only modular I had second thoughts about after building. Looks much better as a non-corner like you did and even better in your dilapidated state. Car is rusting and broken down, facade burned and crumbling, boarded up and chain locked, excellent. Really like it better in this state. 

Very nice.  I especially like the broken glass and the rusting limo.  I wonder what kind of underworld shenanigans go on inside - there could be some very atmospheric scenes set up in there.  :wink:

Great athmosphere! There is a clue to the high days the cinema must have had, but they seem to be long gone.

A pity you didn't like your PC. I wasn't sure to buy the modular, but now I have build it, I love it!

On 2016-12-27 at 10:31 AM, Wesley D said:

Great athmosphere! There is a clue to the high days the cinema must have had, but they seem to be long gone.

A pity you didn't like your PC. I wasn't sure to buy the modular, but now I have build it, I love it!

Thank you all! I'm actually glad I didn't like the original, it made me wanna do more MOD:s and MOC:s.

4 hours ago, GmaBlu said:

This is fabulous. I laughed right out loud.  My cinema became MOC fodder.

Thanks!

Great work!

On 27/12/2016 at 3:38 PM, eurotrash said:

I like it!  But then again I've always liked half-burned ruined Lego buildings and especially the Palace Cinema

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/96512-mod-palace-carpets-for-all-your-flooring-needs/&page=1

When seeing this thread I directly remembered that other version, well done too :)

I've a second copy of Palace Cinema bought for parts, but I plan doing something like that before putting the parts in my spare parts stock.