Please support my fully functional walking Wind-up Robot.

I'm posting this to the Technic forum, because it is actually a LEGO Technic/Mindstorms creation. The Classic bricks are only on the outside. 

31886484035_bd8e1cf18a_c.jpg

31076950323_d8fa56d291_c.jpg

31513604030_8625414905_c.jpg

I built this for Christmas 2016. It gave out presents to all our friends and family. The product of two months work!

The sleigh is driven by two NXT motors (controlled by EV3) and Rudolph's legs are powered by a PF M motor. Santa Claus has an incorporated pneumatic system using two pistons, a pump powered by a PF L motor and an EV3 motor which opens and closes the pneumatic valves.

The video shows a case where Santa rejects a naughty kid and, in the end, doesn't give him the present.

I hope you enjoy the video as much as I enjoyed building.

Merry Christmas !!!

Edited by Milan
Resized images to 800x600.

Yes, this is proper forum to post this.

In this Christmas wave of Santa's rides, this one is my favorite, mostly because it is brickbuilt, Santa looks like it has cool personality and great motorized moves!

One note: I have resized your images to 800x600, they were way to big according to the Forum rules. Just a little something to take a look when you post your next moc's pictures!

2 minutes ago, Milan said:

I have resized your images to 800x600, they were way to big according to the Forum rules. Just a little something to take a look when you post your next moc's pictures!

Sorry about that and thank you for the fix

There have been a lot of functional santa sleigh posts lately.... but they continue to entertain.  This one is no different.  Glad to see everyone having so much fun with different interpretations of nostalgia.....