LEGO Train 12 Volts

ETR 1000 Frecciarossa

22 hours ago, harnbak said:

Awesome trains & ingenious building techniques to make that nose work. Very nice - real killers! 

15 hours ago, Younge said:

Fantastic looking trains! I especially like the lights at the front - very clever!!!

Thanks guys, the realization of the nose with the housing for the lights has been a lucky strike this time :sweet:

Dude!! This is awesome!! I was in Italy and saw these in person, came back and been wanting to MOC something from Trenitalia... and saw this. You nailed it!!

Edited by brickbuilder711

On 31/12/2016 at 4:28 AM, King Aragorn said:

Excellent MOC! I love the lines of this Italian icon of high speed. :wub:

On 12/6/2017 at 2:47 AM, brickbuilder711 said:

I was in Italy and saw these in person, came back and been wanting to MOC something from Trenitalia... and saw this. You nailed it!!

On 20/6/2017 at 2:39 AM, Goldenmasamune said:

Your brick built front looks way better than the horizon express

On 23/6/2017 at 7:51 AM, SpinX125 said:

Super nice train :classic:

Thanks guys, I was on vacation last week, but thanks for the welcome compliments! :blush:

Edited by LEGO Train 12 Volts

Hello.

I hope you don't mind correcting the first post and mention the actual author (the original piece) of this train, to give him the deserved credit.

His name is Enrico Vannucchi, and anyone can find his train here: http://www.moc-pages.com/moc.php/396555

you can see he posted it more than 2 years before that.

I also reckon the author of this posted the same in the italian lug forum (ITLug) without mentioning the original author as well.

http://itlug.org/forum/topic/5594-freacciarossa-1000/

Only after someone mentioned it he says he 'took the inspiration from' but the first post stayed the same

I believe it's fair and nice to give credit to people who spend lots of time and share their creations with the community for the sake of helping others and gather new ideas.

Thank you.

Hi fonderiadigitale, on Itlug I have already done my compliment to the author of this beautiful train and I have no problem giving it here too!
In my train collection there are many replicas too because limiting themselves to models never made by others would limit the choice.
:classic:
My replica was made only looking at the images available and the web and my model is not an exact copy.
The original doesn't fit lights and, among other things, doesn't run around standard lego curves.

Greetings

Hi

my compliments to your interpretation of this train.

I don't understand the sterile polemic post of fonderiadigitale, there are plenty of replicas around, how many Big-Boys have been presented? perhaps everybody know who has been the first? and why one should mention him? He has not WORKED for it, he has done it for fun. There are no intellectual properties on modeling trains, we are playing! 

Sergio