CopMike

Europe only - LEGO Brand Retail AFOL Shopping Days 2017

From Jan Beyer:

Hi all, here are the 2017 dates for the AFOL Shopping in the European LEGO Brand Retail Stores (not LEGO Certified Stores).

All participants need to have the RLUG Member 2016-2017 sticker on their VIP card to join as always.
If you need additional stickers please send me an email with the amount in the beginnig of the new year.

The dates for North America and Asia will be announced when we have them.

Thanks

Jan

Hi,

Apologies if this has been asked before, I'm new around here.

How could someone get these memberships, VIP cards, etc.?

Thanks in advance

@alican VIP card is a simple registration at LEGO homepage or a LEGO Brand Retail Store.

However, I don't know what the requirement for getting an RLUG-Sticker is... would love some enlightenment as well :thumbup:

Edited by Capparezza

The only official requirements for getting an RLUG sticker is that you're at least 16 years old and a member of a RLUG that participates in this:

- I don't remember if there are rules excluding certain RLUG's, like those primarily based online

- Some RLUG's might be based in a geographical region where any Brand Store is far away and choose not to bother with it

I do remember that the rules say you have to be 16 years old.

RLUG's are free to choose how they handle it in practice. So if you're a member of an RLUG (the only austrian RLUG I know of is LGOe) contact them to find out how they do it. As an example I can say that for members of Byggepladen (the Danish RLUG) the main rule is to contact me.

On 5.1.2017 at 9:59 PM, grove said:

*snip*

Thanks a lot for shedding a light on this. As the LGOe is located on the opposite side of Austria, I guess I'll try my luck in Bavaria, Bricking Bavaria in Munich is much nearer my hometown :thumbup:

@BubbaFit45531And note that the dates @CopMikeannounced are for Europe, Jan Beyer wrote

The dates for North America and Asia will be announced when we have them.

So you'll probably have a chance, but the dates might be different. As @zuxsaid:Ask you LUG Ambassador.