Sign in to follow this  
LittleJohn

Plentiful Harvest

My 7th entry into the CCC XIV, for the Small Miscellaneous category. The colorscheme was inspired by Legopard and Brickvader’s Venice. I wanted to try something a little different from the typical vineyard, so I decided to do a wall and tower surrounding it.

Harvest time brings plenty of activity to the vineyard as everyone works together to gather the ripe grapes.
Contests to see who can harvest most are common, though some take a more relaxed approach.

Overview-3.jpg

Low-1.jpg

Contest2.jpg

Contest.jpg

Door.jpg

More pictures on Brickbuilt
Thanks for looking, C&C welcome :classic:

Nice build, LJ!

The colorscheme is, indeed, a good one IMO!  The masonry bricks, log bricks, tiles, and plates make the wall very realistic and beautiful!  Nice depiction of grapevines, though those grapes seem to be quite large... must be the sun's warmth and fertile soil in Kaliphlin! :wink:  It was a good idea to include the soil in the cutaway view.

Yet another awesome build LJ!

The colourscheme is very nice, I love all the earth-shades, while the green makes for a varation. Thee technique of the vines is also very cool :thumbup: 

The colorscheme is fantastic, and I also really like the base - great tan walkways - and the roofs especially on top of the wall - a really good way to achieve what I've tried once in a while and usually end up despairing of!

Awesome build. :classic: The colors and architecture of the building is really nice and fits in perfectly with the build. Now if only I could build like that. The grapevines are also superb, and your minifig posing also adds to this build. Lastly, the terrain is really nice and the roof style is also really cool.

Great work keeping your middle eastern/Kaliphlin theme going. I like the texturing and detail that was put into he walls and the ground. 

Really nice! I particularly like the texture on the wall as well as on the ground. I agree with Slegengr about the soil in the cutaway, it looks realistic and it nicely breaks the pattern. I love the guy with the rotten grape! xD

Lovely architecture and a very fitting atmosphere you've created for a vineyard :thumbup: Excellent fig posing as well :laugh:

This moc with it's colours makes me want to build more Kaliphlin mocs! Love the walls and it's colours! The tower makes a great height different in the build!