Sign in to follow this  
Legonardo

Some mocs

been a while since I posted here, so here's a few mocs I've made the last few months, enjoy!
28380382412_2fb1028d2f_b.jpg

30705544005_cabfe381df_b.jpg

31191349155_dc2c70b3d4_b.jpg

enjoy!
David

These are really interesting, Legonardo!

The photography composition is excellent, especially with the special effects.  Nice detailing and color choice for the spaceship!  My favorite is definitely the submarine, both for the building techniques and greebling and the photography and effects.  How did you suspend the submarine over the floor?  Is it photo-edited or actually suspended?

Thanks guys! 

On 12/23/2016 at 5:29 AM, Slegengr said:

How did you suspend the submarine over the floor?  Is it photo-edited or actually suspended?

Theres a black technic stand that was shopped out in post processing, I don't know how to build flying things yet. will work on that ;)

11 hours ago, Legonardo said:

Theres a black technic stand that was shopped out in post processing, I don't know how to build flying things yet. will work on that ;)

That makes sense.  I wondered if you maybe used a perfect balance of weight and buoyancy to suspend the submarine underwater :tongue:, but seriously wondered if you possibly suspended the submarine using fishing line or something like that.  The edited technic stand does the same job effectively.  Though I do tend to prefer less photo editing and more actual build/effects combinations as a more LEGO solution, your photo processing produces some very striking images!